How To Unbrainwash My Boi?

Mame Biram Diouf

Basically my brejrin moved to Nottingham to go uni there and moved there a about last July to live with his Nan to get used to the area. Saw him a couple weeks ago and it felt like he was a different person and had been replaced with a clone. All in love now with one gal from Iran and has converted to Muslim because her parents didnt want her with a none Muslim as he feels 'they are ment for each other'. Then later that night went to one of my other bois yards and he came over and we all caught up like the good old days and the room was pretty hot so he took of his jumper and I see A f*ckIN NAME ON HIS f*ckIN ARM SO I f*ckIN ASKED HIM WHOS f*ckIN NAME IS THAT AND HE f*ckIN SAYS ''MY GIRLFRIEND''. So i shook my head 360 degrees for a few seconds and then let rip and tore him a new one and we started arguing and it nearly ended up getting physical. So i ended up leaving the yard and aint spoke to him since. Hes now back at UNI. Dunno what to do he seems gone past the stage of being helped. His mind is gone. But truesay hes been my boi for the last 8-9 years. But i dont thik I can find it in myself to be friends with someone who it feels like i have no connection with anymore..?

:D @ the tattoo, i hope they stay together forever...as tight as you are you have to let him learn from his experiencesnot everyone can come like superman in other peoples situations, somethings need to be left for self development and growth, even if its a f*cked up situation :D:D 'He who cyaan hear must feel'

Guest Triple XXX

hes on top of the world right nowon top of his own world, i gt a feelin dudes doin his own thing n has jus lost touch with realityhe'll soon learn tho, for better or for worse

Its not about gettin into swingers wit ur boy. U need to see things from his point of view, he's in love, he's happy and to him ur trying to ruin that. If ur really his boy at heart (no homo) then u will pick up the pieces when he falls.A smart man will learn from other peoples mistakes but a man gains wisdom from learning from his own. Real talk

Leave him init he's happy. Just be there for him when it all f*cks up.
This...Look, no one can tell you jack sh*t. If the guy is in love he is in love and what he does with his life are completely his own decisions. Just be there for him and if it f*cks up as Charliechalk says, then be there for him.You are speaking from your own perspective and how far you would go for love, if he is willing to further, let him do it. Sounds like he has found a lady and Allah at the same time. What could be wrong with that?