Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dejan Savicevic

girls that can't look after themselves

61 posts in this topic

some good looking broads out there but a chick that can't cooks a big turn off alie. not gonna lie I can't really cook but I can take care of myself. A broad that needs a man to survive and cant cook is no more than a 6 out of 10 dont care how bum she is.

nah its a valid thread still. theres this girl at work who is so f*ck*ng ditsy

good looking but cant take care of herself. hair's a mess, clothes coordination shambles

today she was just saying that she wants to start dressing with colour coordination cos of some other girl in the office :/

she also has BO from late afternoon. she walks like peggy in eastenders but from carryon film times

but regardless of however joongish any girl is theres always a breh ready to go thru cos she has some nigerian boyfriend

girl annoys me. plus shes not friendly with any of the other girls who can show her a thing or two.

the birmingham accent just seals the coffin as well.

smaddy u sure its not you?

c/s

girl that cant cook = spent her childhood getting f*cked out instead raised in a 'modern family',

an internet gangster would not see this as a human being but on the level of a dog,or perhaps a football

I had this same convo last week with some work mates,

If a girl cant cook she's no good to me.

if a girl aint employed or employable she's no good to me.

If she has absolutely no intrests or hobbies, she's no good to me.

stfu

suck ya mum rudes. Looks like your bitch dukes couldn't cook and raised you on beans on toast n vending machine food. My pops would have backshotted your mums and told her to bounce still. wastegash.

i dont think theres any excuse for an adult, male or female, not being able to look after themselves

cooking really isnt that hard if you put the effort in to learn, and i dont mean chuck something in the oven or microwave, i mean actually cook something from scratch

people who dont wash or make themselves presentable piss me off also, everyone has water in there house so there is no excuse not to be clean, and you should want to look decent every time you leave ur house anyway

i had one girl living with me about a year ago and considering we had been friends so long i was surprised when i found out how little she knew how to do, she used to bring clothes into my room and ask me to mend them/sew on buttons that had fallen off, couldnt even cook an basic omlette(sp) or a roast dinner, or change a light bulb, just really simple things you would assume everyone could do, really annoying

______________ >>> A person who cant cook moaning about females who cant cook

. not gonna lie I can't really cook but I can take care of myself.

a takeaway guy talkin about people takin care of themselves.

Spendin far too much time watchin gyal that cant cook when u cant even do it urself. U need to sort urself out son

Learn to wash and iron Your clothes while You're at it, as i'm assuming You havent bothered to learn either of these....

i dnt even kno if this is on the right track

but females who bite their names and the lil skin around them really erk me

jus looks nasty

i cant deal with anyone actively biting their finger nails infront of me

infuriates me

tbh if ur girl isnt hittin up the nail/eyebrow shop up on a regular theres another thing wrong.

i think a lot of girls unnecessarily tamper with the eyebrows, makin them look worse

there are people who dnt need to touch their eyebrows

^^^^

this

i accidently plucked like 5 hairs out of my eyebrow at once the other day coz i was doing them in a rush, now ive had to make them thin to even it out and it looks ridiculous, lucky my eyebrows grow quickly

tbh if ur girl isnt hittin up the nail/eyebrow shop up on a regular theres another thing wrong.

i think a lot of girls unnecessarily tamper with the eyebrows, makin them look worse

point still stands.

high maintenance

f*ck a hair nail shop

home kits ftw

Nevo dead sea hand spa kit

Footworks peppermint pedicure kit

Avon face sauna

tescos carrier bag and organics deep condition carrot oil for the hair steam

beauty parlor wont see me for dust

i been a diy kinda woman for the past 2 years, all that pamper me business just seems far too trivial to my mental

point still stands.

c/s P

Shows the intent is there... Props for the effort

tryna take me for iceland minced meat cuz i use 99p shaving stick to arch my brow :lol:

i dont think theres any excuse for an adult, male or female, not being able to look after themselves

cooking really isnt that hard if you put the effort in to learn, and i dont mean chuck something in the oven or microwave, i mean actually cook something from scratch

people who dont wash or make themselves presentable piss me off also, everyone has water in there house so there is no excuse not to be clean, and you should want to look decent every time you leave ur house anyway

i had one girl living with me about a year ago and considering we had been friends so long i was surprised when i found out how little she knew how to do, she used to bring clothes into my room and ask me to mend them/sew on buttons that had fallen off, couldnt even cook an basic omlette(sp) or a roast dinner, or change a light bulb, just really simple things you would assume everyone could do, really annoying

how come you cant do your Alevels then? really annoying you are.

You'd be surprised how many ppl can't even put something in the oven. 1 of my boys was amazed when I showed him his oven had a timer.