Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulse Hill

I feel no love for my son

59 posts in this topic

My son started painting and i cant love him for that, you know its like when i was backin school and some kid was painting i'd be boying mans like you picasso c*nt but now my son has taken it up, i know hes my flesh n blood but i feel no way no love for him at this time, how can i bring us back together? the way i cant look at him when he sits there n paints

can't paint with nubbinsedit: unless you go private and pimp his nubsbut who would pick paintbrushes over the whisk

How could you love something that looks like you in the first place anyway?

sorry that was one of my hostel room mates using my laptop,she's highcant wait to get out of this hell whole, f*ck leaving me here iwth a pregnant crack fiendlife is sh*t

yeah but tulse where is this horse money?yet you live in a hostel

Watching Tulse post now is like seeing Gary Neville play tbhHes a legend but hes past his peak but wont accept it and move onSad to see**Pisses and in a bottle and pours some out**

Watching Tulse post now is like seeing Gary Neville play tbhHes a legend but hes past his peak but wont accept it and move onSad to see**Pisses and in a bottle and pours some out**
WHAT ARE YOU HOARDING THE REST FOR THOUGH?