Escapist

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Them Eastern European's don't ramp.

My best friend when I was like 9 or suttin was Russian and met his dad one day and he had a glass eye and then when I asked how he then proceeded to tell me how he got into a fight and a guy jooked him him in the eye, he ran HOME and try to SEW IT BACK IN.....bare in mind I'm like 9 when he tells me this gruesome sh*t.

I can barely even try to touch my eye without getting shook.

I'd rather see fifty dogs raped and murdered than one person lightly assulted

Lol at the extreme nature but i have to cs. Ppl love dogs too much, in this country dogs are allowed to get fat while people in this same country starve. Thats that bullshit

I asked one ex associate from back in the day who he would save from a burning building his dog or his only sister. Man said he was unsure and said if it was his cousins or extended family then they'd have to burn cos he'd be gettin the dog. Absolutely couldn't believe what i was hearing

I'd rather see fifty dogs raped and murdered than one person lightly assulted

Lol at the extreme nature but i have to cs. Ppl love dogs too much, in this country dogs are allowed to get fat while people in this same country starve. Thats that bullshit

I asked one ex associate from back in the day who he would save from a burning building his dog or his only sister. Man said he was unsure and said if it was his cousins or extended family then they'd have to burn cos he'd be gettin the dog. Absolutely couldn't believe what i was hearing

LOL that's deep!