This sick cunt deserves to die.

Escapist

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i do wonder what sum people r thinkin letting their kids near sum dogs tho, dont care how lovely people say their pit is i cant trust it not to switch.

dont like how sum man treat them dogs either - putting weights on em, slappin them about, feeding them blood.

if uve got a pit u neeed to BOX it

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

if u box a pit in the head it doesnt even feel it

do u kno how tough they are

its a different story if ur boxin it in the ribs

an im not jus talkin about boxin it for no reason, i mean when it does something wrong

Smaddy, with every post you make, I take you less and less seriously.

Seriously this is getting to be the case

Someone said it the other day n I just thought meh it doesn't matter

but its true

Also for the record, pain releases endorphins in pitpulls

this is why hitting them is no good when they lock their jaws around another dogs face

raise/train your dog properly pitbull or not and you wont need to 'box it'

about if it does something wrong

ffs

Dog survived and the guy that did it turned himself in but got off free because there were no laws against it in Lithuania at the time.

The video says that its unknown why he turned himself in but a HUGE internet campaign was launched and everybody found his myspace and facebook and from there his home address was located so I think he got spooked.

so if ur dog misbehaves

what do u do? if uve got a pit an ur jus playin with it

and its snaps at u

what are u gna do

'no bad dog, go an sit in the corner'

run away an show it fear

what them dogs understand is deep voices and boxes

the dog needs to kno that your stronger than it or it wil take advantage

Firstly a pit trained from birth SHOULD NOT snap at you

secondly you shouldnt have an (american) pitbullterrier in this country, if it bites you, contact the relevant authorities and it will be put down

thirdly, dogs 'play bite' when playing, snapping is something totally different and wouldnt be done during play..

hitting it does not show your stronger than it

you have to display the behaviour of a dominant adult, which is NOT reinforcing negative behaviour when it occurs and NOT treating the dog like a human/child

it doesnt eat at the same time as you

it doesnt paw at you (this is dominant dog behaviour)

it doesnt bark at you

etc

etc

HITTING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Your displaying nuff ignorance and cotinuing as if your speaking truth

Thats why though

Get some dumb young black yutes with dogs that dont know how to handle them but get them because they look cool or intimidating and I see them all shouting at it and hitting it on the muzzle so the dog cowers in fear from them so they think theyve got it under control

then it mauls some other dog over the park and they wonder why

Smaddy you need to watch the dog whisperer.

Don't ever get a large dog breed please.

You'll be a complete statistic when it attacks someone and you can't control it, itv come knocking and report on ethnic hoodies in london setting their dogs on people.

i would never have a dog out of choice, ever

but its true

tbh i think bit better was on to something

obviously me, u, wavesurfer and no sunshine have some sort of vendetta against her

seriously though

said this from EARLY, shes always saying dumb things or holding opinions based on idiocy or ignorance

never understood y everyone just ignored it

secondly you shouldnt have an (american) pitbullterrier in this country, if it bites you, contact the relevant authorities and it will be put down

thirdly, dogs 'play bite' when playing, snapping is something totally different and wouldnt be done during play..

you have to display the behaviour of a dominant adult, which is NOT reinforcing negative behaviour when it occurs and NOT treating the dog like a human/child

it doesnt bark at you

etc

etc

im jus goin by what ive seen, and its worked, jus givin the dog the eyes and its backin off

but therese obviously a reason why pitts are illegal, cos their unpredictable an dangerous

like i say i would never choose to have a dog, specially anything like a pit or something thats weighin in at more than half my weight

an ur right tbh, too many young people have got dogs that they dnt kno how to control

but i think people are gettin a bit too upset cos a dogs gettin boxed in the head, if anything u should be upset for the person whos raisin their dog wrong, not the dog

but its true

tbh i think bit better was on to something

obviously me, u, wavesurfer and no sunshine have some sort of vendetta against her

seriously though

said this from EARLY, shes always saying dumb things or holding opinions based on idiocy or ignorance

never understood y everyone just ignored it

i actually dont care what any of you think of me in the slightest

so many offkey things are said on here but sooo many people, an then u wanna jump on my back cos ive said something u disagree with

get a life innit, im not here to impress any of u, i dnt kno u, ur not givin me anything

and i would probably never talk to 99% of the users on here

every post smaddy makes, she loses credibility or whatever, credibility for what, for a bunch of guys who feel better about gettin props on the internet

get a life

it doesnt bark at you

etc

etc

im jus goin by what ive seen, and its worked, jus givin the dog the eyes and its backin off

but therese obviously a reason why pitts are illegal, cos their unpredictable an dangerous

like i say i would never choose to have a dog, specially anything like a pit or something thats weighin in at more than half my weight

an ur right tbh, too many young people have got dogs that they dnt kno how to control

but i think people are gettin a bit too upset cos a dogs gettin boxed in the head, if anything u should be upset for the person whos raisin their dog wrong, not the dog

How?

Someone hits their dog, and i feel sorry for the person doing the hitting?

dont know what your talking about people getting SO UPSET about dogs but not people

as if there isnt a 15 page thread on haiti with people being upset, shocked and disgusted about what other people are having to go through

and then a couple people are RIGHTLY disgusted at horrific treatment of a living animal and people take exception to it :/

some people need to step into the real world tbh

I dont like cats, at all, but if I saw someone kick one I wouldnt say 'because I dont like them, this isn't wrong'

it doesnt bark at you

etc

etc

How?

Someone hits their dog, and i feel sorry for the person doing the hitting?

dont know what your talking about people getting SO UPSET about dogs but not people

as if there isnt a 15 page thread on haiti with people being upset, shocked and disgusted about what other people are having to go through

and then a couple people are RIGHTLY disgusted at horrific treatment of a living animal and people take exception to it :/

some people need to step into the real world tbh

I dont like cats, at all, but if I saw someone kick one I wouldnt say 'because I dont like them, this isn't wrong'

sorry for the fact that the dog may remember the violence an one day switch because of it

dno why ur talkin about haiti

and slappin a dog in the head, and kickin a cat is 2 different things

i see a pit run into a fence full pelt an hes fine

and i never said i dnt like dogs, or that i condone abuse

it might be the wrong way to train a dog, but the animal isnt suffering because it got a box in the head that didnt hurt but shocked it

people beat their kids, are u in that mum naggin thread gettin all het up cos a couple people said they got beats, no