strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

thred probly rebore, dont care. mashing this girl earlier, and she cries out "help" i go lol u ok? and she like "why u stop, why ustop" now shes barefaced pretending she never said it at all going on all embarrassed.another girl refers to herself in the third person - only during mashment - and has full conversations wiv my piece. most the time its a turn on but sumetime its bare jarring.

thred probly rebore, dont care. mashing this girl earlier, and she cries out "help" i go lol u ok? and she like "why u stop, why ustop" now shes barefaced pretending she never said it at all going on all embarrassed.another girl refers to herself in the third person - only during mashment - and has full conversations wiv my piece. most the time its a turn on but sumetime its bare jarring.
lmao thats f*ck*ng hilariousi remember one guy years ago, in the proper heat of the moment says to me 'i want to f*ck your mum' :D i can see the funny side now but i was NOT impressed at the time, lmao@picturing the horror and embarassment on his face

lmao thats f*ck*ng hilariousi remember one guy years ago, in the proper heat of the moment says to me 'i want to f*ck your mum' :D i can see the funny side now but i was NOT impressed at the time, lmao@picturing the horror and embarassment on his face
LMAO

I was beating this white ting and she just suddenly shouts out in a moanish, eyes rolling to the back of her head & sexy tone 'f*ck me harder you black bastard'. The way I stopped mid push for a few seconds then carried on going slowly while pondering 'did this chick just racially abuse me?'. The killer ting was I couldn't even stop/switch even if I wanted to, the beat was so sweet and I just continued. After, I didn't even bother questioning her about it.

I was beating this white ting and she just suddenly shouts out in a moanish, eyes rolling to the back of her head & sexy tone 'f*ck me harder you black bastard'. The way I stopped mid push for a few seconds then carried on going slowly while pondering 'did this chick just racially abuse me?'. The killer ting was I couldn't even stop/switch even if I wanted to, the beat was so sweet and I just continued. After, I didn't even bother questioning her about it.
:D LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL @ helpmy man goes when he buss 'sh*t what did u do to me, sh*t'i was fully shook, thought i had hurt him, im like omg what, are u alritewernt even that, jus a job well donehad certain man shoutin at me 'TELL ME U LIKE IT'u kno dem ones where u wanna larf HARD

:D LOLOLOLOLOL
thats baaad