strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

I don't even say anything apart from the usual customary "sh*t" upon bussation and exhale of breath occassionaly when she's doing something she doesn't really want to do but i want her to carry on lmfao.
LMFAO my nigga knoooooooows. She try suck the nuts for two seconds, give her a "uuhhhhhhhhh" to buy a few more lol.My bredrin took his girl's virginity. He said he was giving her backshots and she said "come forth!" We creased about that for weeks.I remember the first time a chick said my name in bed. Was the second girl I'd ever f*cked. She was like "EKS!" I was like "Yeah?" She didn't clock but I still laugh about it to myself.

Also one chick (I have mentioned this before) told me to stop. But she whispered it like "Stop stop" and then didn't reply when I asked her what was wrong. Turned out the position was hurting her but I thought it was some sly remix... "To Catch A Rapist". Was f*ck*ng shook after that.I also remember one girl told me to stop swearing. I was bussin my nut and sayin "sh*t, ah f*ck etc" and she's like "Stop sweariiiiiiiing!" She was a prude and had been complaining the whole way through coz I kept slapping her arse but that final comment made the moment of clarity so intense! My fists were balled and all sorts.

lol dunno why this girl has got so embarassed bout the 'help' thing. i been catching joke from itt all day, u lot didnt even hear the way she dropped it. sent her a text earlier just saying "help" and she replied "i dunno what ur talkin bout tbh, stop goin on about it yh" now she wants me to promise not to tell anyone....probly shudnt of shared tbh.LMFAO at come forth, wud of had to pause to lmfao.

I don't even say anything apart from the usual customary "sh*t" upon bussation and exhale of breath occassionaly when she's doing something she doesn't really want to do but i want her to carry on lmfao.
LMFAO my nigga knoooooooows. She try suck the nuts for two seconds, give her a "uuhhhhhhhhh" to buy a few more lol.My bredrin took his girl's virginity. He said he was giving her backshots and she said "come forth!" We creased about that for weeks.I remember the first time a chick said my name in bed. Was the second girl I'd ever f*cked. She was like "EKS!" I was like "Yeah?" She didn't clock but I still laugh about it to myself.
lol, one mate of mine, he's gettin ready to f*ck this girl, she's lying on the bed, apparently she opened her legs and said "GET IN ME"./c/s the no talkin tho, i don't say sh*t. one time tho it was so good i was like, mesmerised, to the point where i actually dribbled i just watched this bit of spit fall from my bottom lip onto her tit. didn't go down well.

One ting I was banging wanted to wife her baddd! Banging her now and she says 'be my man, I think I love you'nearly started laughing, just said to her 'we'll talk about it after' and carried on.Had one next ting start speaking yoruba. Was getting shook she was doing Voodoo on man mid-pipe
LMAO!/Come forth u know looooool

I don't even say anything apart from the usual customary "sh*t" upon bussation and exhale of breath occassionaly when she's doing something she doesn't really want to do but i want her to carry on lmfao.doesn't feel comfortable being vocal as a man.caveman style grunts ftw
LOLCS
:D niggas are sneaky :D

I don't even say anything apart from the usual customary "sh*t" upon bussation and exhale of breath occassionaly when she's doing something she doesn't really want to do but i want her to carry on lmfao.doesn't feel comfortable being vocal as a man.caveman style grunts ftw
LOLCS
:D niggas are sneaky :D
surprise anal?