Valentines Day

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

No seriously it's not a bitter thing I promise. I literally think it's the most pathetic money spinning load of bullshit day I've ever heard of.

And yes Lemons that's all I've ever wanted from life.

I agree with you to a certain extent, Valentines day shouldn't be the only day you show your appreciation or love to your other half. Thats why i enjoy suprising my partner, with special meals etc. However we are making the most of this one, as next year Valentines day will be with a baby too.

big night out the night before so i will be spending valentines day shivering on my sofa watching eastenders omnibus and desperate housewives

valentines day this year is just any sunday to me, the only person i could spend it with this year isnt important enough to me yet for me to want to, will send out messages im not sure are accurate yet 2bh

really nice venue, good staff

they get excited with they ingredients, alot of miscellaneous objects floating in soup etc

id stick to their sea bass and chips, just dont cry when you can count the 5 chips on your plate, they were probably hand carved from premier potatoes with 9ct gold skin

really nice venue, good staff

they get excited with they ingredients, alot of miscellaneous objects floating in soup etc

id stick to their sea bass and chips, just dont cry when you can count the 5 chips on your plate, they were probably hand carved from premier potatoes with 9ct gold skin

LOL :lol: