downloading free reggae

mathsboy

i swear u were chastising white listeners of reggae the other day?

ure a confused guy tbh

no this is aimed at a topic i made in december asking if someone could send me some music, guys acting like hes gonna trace my address and tell on me :rolleyes:

Well technically your address could be traced and you could be prosecuted. All the evidence is here, why deny it?

actually dunno if its ashman now, its not really his style.

been saying this

ashmans shtick is working class pub man, diligent student and he'll chuck in some snaps for good measure

this guys just a phone breather

ye cosign. ashman is many things but hes never as far as i can remember been on this sh*t.

got justin written all over it

f*cks sake do an IP check then. I am MaX weber

ure a confused guy tbh

no this is aimed at a topic i made in december asking if someone could send me some music, guys acting like hes gonna trace my address and tell on me :rolleyes:

Well technically your address could be traced and you could be prosecuted. All the evidence is here, why deny it?

lol@ your life. its either i download it for free or i use your tax money to buy it, either way you will continue making these weird topics

also lol @ jubez phone breather comment

ure a confused guy tbh

lol@ your life. its either i download it for free or i use your tax money to buy it, either way you will continue making these weird topics

also lol @ jubez phone breather comment

d*ckhead ting to say tbh

come like how ashman/ceazy used to be on here but you don't seem on a joke vibe

motherf*cker do you read english? when have i ever avoided saying that? infact what the f*ck does it have to do with you anyway?

climb out of my f*ck*ng ass you c*nt

here i asked you why you dont admit youre on dole and you didnt give a straight answer.

I think it is our business seeing that our taxes go towards people like you. Do you understand?