Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Sexiest Accents Youve Heard

64 posts in this topic

May come as a surprise but german is up there if it is used right ie Annette Scwarhz. She pulls it off tbh, type of accent were man would bark and ting for the p*ssy.And Latino >>>>>So f*ck*ng sexyy, need to hit up some of them countries in a couple years, before i die i need to hear a fine brown skin ting call me pappi

not very exotic, but i have a soft spot for the rudeboys 2bh, dont know whyhave to have a deep voice tho cant be sounding like f*ck*ng dappy

not very exotic, but i have a soft spot for the rudeboys 2bh, dont know whyhave to have a deep voice tho cant be sounding like f*ck*ng dappy
[louis armstrong voice]wag1 blud you alrite ye fam can man have ur digits b?[louis armstrong voice]

One Canadian woman on the phone at work rang from the head officeJeemus!!!! Her voice was f*ck*ng immense

Nah but hearing my bredrin trying to move a deaf ting didn't go down well with my conscience.The sounds were something else brah.

When I landed in Cuba.The customs woman was SO FINE.She looked at my passport, looked at me, and said my name in her sexy little accent and smiled. argshaw4toeawhg f*ckShe also lowered her head and looked up at me with her big eyes when she did it, which made it all the more wood inducing.Ever since then noone has beaten that accent.

I dont find any particular regional accents sexySelect females have sexy voices howeverits not the accent, its the voice tbhI wouldnt say the london accent is 'sexy' but i know girls from ldn with sexy voices

Co-sign Canadian women.Baddest bishes on the planet.

just for you baby

i dont really like accents thomainly cos i have to concentrate more to understand them, especially ones like scouse or Jamaican cant understand SHITsome me some posh bitches tho

scouser chicksdon't give a f*ck

not so much the accent, but having spanish whispered to you in a sexy manner...

omg yano whats boss like sexy deep american voices, not like texas though cos then thats just clint eastwood

omg yano whats boss like sexy deep american voices, not like texas though cos then thats just clint eastwood
clint Eastwood isnt from texas love

SpanishMellow Jamaican

clint Eastwood isnt from texas love
No lol I know but I mean like a cowboy and he bee's a cowboy sometimes doesn't he

southern accent on girls is sexy imo.like sandra bullock in the blind side.maybe it's coz its sandra bullock thoughi <3 sandra bullocksandra_bullock_miss_congeniality_01.jpgsandra+bullock.jpgsandra_bullock_pin_stripe.jpg

The customs woman was SO FINE.
c/s customs women in a foreign countryi think foreign airports recruit women based on there looksthe sexiest accent i have ever heard thus far is my ex girls mumwould talk to her on the fone just to listen to her voiceone time she was teaching me salsa moveso my i had to go bathroom and tuk it under my belt