Sexiest Accents Youve Heard

Mame Biram Diouf

May come as a surprise but german is up there if it is used right ie Annette Scwarhz. She pulls it off tbh, type of accent were man would bark and ting for the p*ssy.And Latino >>>>>So f*ck*ng sexyy, need to hit up some of them countries in a couple years, before i die i need to hear a fine brown skin ting call me pappi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I landed in Cuba.The customs woman was SO FINE.She looked at my passport, looked at me, and said my name in her sexy little accent and smiled. argshaw4toeawhg f*ckShe also lowered her head and looked up at me with her big eyes when she did it, which made it all the more wood inducing.Ever since then noone has beaten that accent.

I dont find any particular regional accents sexySelect females have sexy voices howeverits not the accent, its the voice tbhI wouldnt say the london accent is 'sexy' but i know girls from ldn with sexy voices

Guest Triple XXX

i dont really like accents thomainly cos i have to concentrate more to understand them, especially ones like scouse or Jamaican cant understand SHITsome me some posh bitches tho

The customs woman was SO FINE.
c/s customs women in a foreign countryi think foreign airports recruit women based on there looksthe sexiest accent i have ever heard thus far is my ex girls mumwould talk to her on the fone just to listen to her voiceone time she was teaching me salsa moveso my i had to go bathroom and tuk it under my belt