Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 and 3/4I dont really want it to get up to 2 and 3/4looks like it will have to thoughI'm on this ting bruddarrghslash c/s oguymoretime its a turn down the poon ting out ere
3/4?? lol/u misunderstood my brother, i'm saying if yur the type of guy that actively pursues females, y is yur number so lowi understand and respect guys with yur views towards sexbut that aint me playai'm fully on this ting (when single)

1 and 3/4I dont really want it to get up to 2 and 3/4looks like it will have to thoughI'm on this ting bruddarrghslash c/s oguymoretime its a turn down the poon ting out ere
3/4?? lol/u misunderstood my brother, i'm saying if yur the type of guy that actively pursues females, y is yur number so lowi understand and respect guys with yur views towards sexbut that aint me playai'm fully on this ting (when single)
oh lol nah I knew what you meantIm saying moretime I have had to turn down sex or duck the girl that is on it, and im NOT looking to constantly bang, yet there are plenty of oppertunitiesso i dont understand how guys that are ON IT have only beat 5/6 chicksmaybe its one of them things, when your not looking for it its easy to get...or maybe they just have as much game as Urkel.