Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

when i was younger i always just wanted to reach double figures. done that and now realise its not really an accomplishment.how many you've banged aint a reflection of anything, its a childish mentality. i know a few guys who are on another planet though. couple man have literally banged 100+. not being moist but i do think that kinda sh*t affects you, settling down and being monogamous must be a struggle!

My numbers around the 60 mark but c/s that not being high in my circle.Certain niggas are on triple figures, between them they must of banged every chick in Funky Buddha and Faces.
bruv i lost my v at 16, got with my girl when i turned 18in two years i banged 16 girls i thought i did alright for myselfbut 60 different girls all of which u sexed?thats high... no matter how u swing iti dn't think i've even approached that many girlsand i swear yur in a long term relationship as well

Guest Triple XXX

i dnt kno what i woulda done if i didnt lose my virginity till i was 17i was burning up tbh even 13 seemed too late for mesomeone told me when i was in year 7 that in year 9 is wen the chicks are on itn boy was he tellin the truth