Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

FL Studio + Kore

13 posts in this topic

Basically every single VST likes to take the piss while in FL9, but seeing as I've already made projects with it, I'm not really looking to go back to FL8.So yeah, Kore is being gay, notes will cut out when they feel to and it never comes out 100% while exporting to MP3.I'm sure some of you lot have had the problem with Kontakt when it does the same, but with that you just change CPU and/or DFD settings, but I can't seem to find them on Kore. So anyone know of some sort of solution to this?Thing is it used to work fine when I was using it on FL8 on my old computer :D I really don't know what's up.

i used to go to the mixer channel of the vst that acts up and use "arm disk recording" then that creates a wave file of it within fl and then you can export the wave instead of the vst itself

i used to go to the mixer channel of the vst that acts up and use "arm disk recording" then that creates a wave file of it within fl and then you can export the wave instead of the vst itself
thing is it need to be able to record it properly in the first place, otherwise I'm just looping what would have exported with the other instruments anyway

Native Instruments vsts are nothing but trouble i love them but i cant stand them

yeah, NI make the best plugins but they're so buggyupdated Kore and it seems to have solved the problemedit: spoke too soon, it'll perform when in normal mode but exporting brings the same problems

what kind of vst is it a synth, fx unit , sampler, piano, drum machine?? i heard alot bout it but never understood what it doesps massive is the best syth ive ever used

pretty much the same thing as Hypersonic but more flexible. It's a VST host just without a sequencer. A massive library of sounds with all the engines of the other NI synths/samplers built into it.

Could never get kore to work properly with fl, any time I click on one of the knobs on the program..it used to crash

really? 'cause that works when massive messes up on the loadup, but there's never been a issue about sound cutting out before on massivewill give it a try tomorrow though