Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Let's pray for a Tunisia win today

5 posts in this topic

If Tunisia win today, Alex Song is coming home (gunfingers).That means our available first team is looking like this....AlmuniaClichy VermaelenGallasSagnaSongFabregasRosickyDiaby ArshavinWalcott (I know he's sh*t but would prefer him over Eduardo right now)And a bunch of outfield players that can make up the bench looking like this...Vela Eduardo DenilsonCampbellWilshere Djourou EboueGibbsTraoreMeridaEastmondAnd with these man still to come back from inury...Nasrivan Persie RamseyBendtnerIt's looking allllright....DISCLAIMER-: probably missed out a couple players from the list but hey, I'm just a glory hunter fan that started supporting us in 2004

If we get a striker that can add a few goals, I will feel very confident...

wenger should buy david pizzaro. or someone in that mouldexperienced ol head dm who can read the game/pass someone who has the nouse to make them clever fouls.SLASHAnd a bunch of outfield players that can make up the bench looking like this...VelaEduardoDenilsonCampbellWilshereDjourouEboueGibbsTraoreMeridaEastmond:/ out for the season:D at the rest of those names too