pmsl tevez went in

NO SUNSHINE

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/21/carlos-tevez-gary-neville-boot-licker

Carlos Tevez has launched an incredible new attack on Gary Neville, accusing his former Manchester United team-mate of being a "boot-licking moron" after their confrontation during the Carling Cup semi-final first leg on Tuesday night.

The Manchester City striker described his side's 2-1 victory in the match at Eastlands as "revenge" and said his provocative goal celebration had been directed only at Neville and not Sir Alex Ferguson or the United fans. He said: "Ferguson loves me."

Before the game Neville, the United right-back, had said Tevez was "not worth" the £25m it would have cost the club to keep him last summer. Tevez made a gesture towards Neville after scoring his first goal, from the penalty spot. The ­England veteran responded by raising his middle finger.

Speaking in a radio interview on ESPN Argentina, Tevez said: "My celebration was directed at Gary Neville. He acted like a complete sock-sucker [boot-licker] when he said I wasn't worth £25m, just to suck up to the manager. I don't know what the hell that idiot is talking about me for. I never said anything about him.

"I will never show a lack of respect towards anyone. Just as I was running off to celebrate the penalty I had scored, I came across Gary and I said to myself: 'Shut your trap, keep quiet.' I didn't go overboard in my celebration and it was directed at Gary, not at Ferguson and not at the fans. I think he did the wrong thing because I was his team-mate and I never said anything bad about him. He was ­saying that Ferguson was right when he said that I wasn't worth £25m, when he was saying this and that ... I always respected Neville."

Tevez's outburst will do little to dampen tension ahead of next week's second leg after the Football Association and Greater Manchester Police appealed for calm.Despite living in England for four years, Tevez speaks little English. His comments on Wednesday to the British media, accusing Neville of being "disrespectful", were released through representatives. In his native tongue, he made his feelings clear. He said: "I was at lunch with the players in the team hotel and all the papers were laid out. I read them – well, 'read them', obviously I don't read [English].

"My team-mates were asking what I thought. And I wondered to myself: what's the tarado [moron] talking about me for when I never said anything about him, when there was never any [issue] with us. It was a lack of respect for a compañero [fellow ­footballer], aside of the fact that we had won a lot of things together.

"You have to do your talking on the pitch. I don't talk much in England – mainly because of the language. I don't like to get involved in conflict. I'm happy because I know what I am. Thank God I had the chance to get revenge with City, although there is still the second leg to come. I know Ferguson loves me, that's why he always talks about me, ha-ha. There are differences between the two teams. Manchester United is a huge team in the city, everyone knows that. But City are making giant strides."

The Argentinian said he did not expect to end his career at City. "Things are going well for me; the goals are coming. I'm in good shape, I have avoided ­injuries. As a kid I would never have imagined I would live in ­England for four years. I am very happy and contented that my daughter is growing up in a country as developed as this one. But the truth is that it's very, very hard for me to live here, so far away from my loved ones. I'm not exactly an example of how to learn English; I just can't get it into my head. I'm learning hardly ­anything, truth be told. I don't go out much, I spend most of my time at home. My daughter just brought me a Boca Juniors shirt and she wants me to join Boca. I am a Boca fan and I know I'll go back one day but I don't know when."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck it.

I been thinking it for ages and now i'll say it, i don't really get the Hate for Tevez,

while he was at the club he gave 110% every game he played and played with passion when it came to signing him we either didnt want him or couldnt afford him. his Family is settlled in Manchester, City wanted him and were willing to pay the money.

He wasn't a United fan he's a Boca fan

and its not like he came through the youth ranks or anything.

he owes us nothing to be honest. he made it clear he wanted to stay at United and he was rejected.

(let me add i didnt actually think he was worth the price that was being asked for either)

i'm not sayin he shouldve bin given a standing ovation but the boo's and songs were abit much, when he came back to OT.

and Neville's comments pre-game even though i agree with them were like putting salt into the wound and wouldve served as the perfect motivation for the guy,

I've got nothing against Carlos Tevez at all, yes i wouldve preferred him to go abroad but he needed to do what was best by his family

on the other hand i would welcome anyone who dislikes Tevez to explain to me why that is.

f*ck it.

I been thinking it for ages and now i'll say it, i don't really get the Hate for Tevez,

while he was at the club he gave 110% every game he played and played with passion when it came to signing him we either didnt want him or couldnt afford him. his Family is settlled in Manchester, City wanted him and were willing to pay the money.

He wasn't a United fan he's a Boca fan

and its not like he came through the youth ranks or anything.

he owes us nothing to be honest. he made it clear he wanted to stay at United and he was rejected.

(let me add i didnt actually think he was worth the price that was being asked for either)

i'm not sayin he shouldve bin given a standing ovation but the boo's and songs were abit much, when he came back to OT.

and Neville's comments pre-game even though i agree with them were like putting salt into the wound and wouldve served as the perfect motivation for the guy,

I've got nothing against Carlos Tevez at all, yes i wouldve preferred him to go abroad but he needed to do what was best by his family

on the other hand i would welcome anyone who dislikes Tevez to explain to me why that is.

surely as a manc u would understand for the vast majority especially mancs, it dont matter what he did nd how well he did hes crossed the city to the blue side

and now will be hated

While Tevez was with us he would have bled to keep the shirt red tbh and i loved him for it

same as how I was thinkin I love this guy when he was the first person to step up and take a penalty for us in the cl final

but seeing him run over with his hands on his ears after he scored made me want to slash him to peices with an axe

especially since he said he wouldnt.

NEVER do that. EVER.

ANd add to it the fact that

we were willing to pay the fee

and we offered him a contract that would have made him one of our highest paid players

but somehow hes playing across the city?

guys a c*nt

has the wrong people talking in his ear

went to city to earn more money

most horrible thing of it all is

34 YEARS, is going to come to an end. and he will be one of the cheif reasons why. (it was always going to end some day but its worse this way)

guy was opening his mouth FAR TOO MUCH on fergie and the club during his transfer saga aswell

surely as a manc u would understand for the vast majority especially mancs, it dont matter what he did nd how well he did hes crossed the city to the blue side

and now will be hated

What you talking about?

Lots of United fans dont hate him, You can see that said on Redcafe, Most fans know that the money wasnt available to buy him. SSN yestaday showed about 3-4 United fans saying how they dont hate him, they just wish they had the money to buy him.

If Tevez had the choice City or United he would have chosen United.

Yeah i understand the hate on that level even though i must admit i have very little dislike for City to be honest, but if you look at it properly he was never actually a United Player, we didnt stump up the cash and we all know if he was given the opportunity he wouldve signed for United but he wasnt given it.

as i said in his shoes i'm a Argentine who wants to make themost of my career in this country. this manager/club apparently doesnt want me so i'll show em they made a big mistake and i'll go to their rivals and try to swp the dominance in the city.

plus as i said before he doesnt have any real link to United and therefore offers us no real loyalty

for instance if i was a professional playing for Real Madrid onloan for two seasons, loved it there won a ton of trophies but at the end of it they didnt want me anymore and Barca came in i'd go with a point to prove.

it aint like this is a Sol Campbell situation

If someone like Wes Brown or Gary neville did this i'd be more than pissed off.

Tevez maybe couldve thought about the Fans reaction to the move but i think in his own mind he thought to keep the uppheaval of his famoily as more of a priority

and now will be hated

What you talking about?

Lots of United fans dont hate him, You can see that said on Redcafe, Most fans know that the money wasnt available to buy him. SSN yestaday showed about 3-4 United fans saying how they dont hate him, they just wish they had the money to buy him.

If Tevez had the choice City or United he would have chosen United.

pmsl pos'd

that site is a circus

at the end of the day if a player leaves to go to your biggest city rivals except in maybe 1 or 2 exceptional circumsstances

hes gonna get stick nd be hated it dont matter

its thenature of football rivalry

this guy

lol @ cussing a player who might retire at the end of the season anyway

Neville has nothing to lose

Beg he breaks his leg in 5 different pieces

lol @ Tevez in the summer i woke up to a new interview with him everyday

Shouldda let his ball do the talking and not his toasted face

Dunno why people should not hate him, he played for us then went to our biggest rivals because he knew it would get at Fergie

TBH why spend 25mill plus wages aswel on someone who wont start as rooney will start when fit and Berbatov cost 30mill:S

The fans who hate the fact that he's playing for city instead of us need to ask themselves why this is the case.

i've been harping on about in for the last 5 years and thousands more have too,

alot more have joined in in the last couple weeks too,

and Redcafe is the biggest f*ck*ng joke,

they done a poll on there a couple months ago asking about oppinions about the Glazers and the most of them said They'd been better than they expected, second came they've been good,

and a only a few said they wanted them out.

when the news came out (that was probably bullshit) that United will only buy players under 27 from now on to maximise seel on value most on there said it was a good idea without reading in between the lines.

i dont hate city as much as I used to because their team and manager are all foreigners that dont give a sh*t about the club but its still something you dont do

as for his family situation I really dont know about any of that tbh

Id rather us just not sign anymore foreign players anyway

hopefully these yank cunts can DIE, leave and we can have a backroom staff that consists of the neville brothers, scholes & giggsy

anyone who doesnt want to play for us can get f*cked

Tevez thinks he's smart, he's one of them slimy guys trying to play to the crowd but at the end of the day hes a professional footballer and its HIS CAREER and he was boyed so he has to do what he has to do

redcafe is a cunthaven

No reason to really hate the guy. Maybe he shouldn't of gone Manchester City but it could of been worse and him go Liverpool. And as far as I'm concerned as a Club United shown him a massive lack of respect. The way man helped us win Trophies including a Champs League and then gets dropped in order for Berbatov to play was a f*ck*ng joke. The only thing that got tedious and annoying about him was when he kept on moaning about the situation and Fergie to the Press. And I obviously don't like seeing him try to diss Alex or scoring against us but the guys doing what he feels he has to do - And come next week when we knock them f*ckers out of the Cup he won't be celebrating sh*t.

this guy

Dunno why people should not hate him, he played for us then went to our biggest rivals because he knew it would get at Fergie

TBH why spend 25mill plus wages aswel on someone who wont start as rooney will start when fit and Berbatov cost 30mill:S

i agree that he wasnt worth the money and whats wrong with him trying to get back at Fergie anyway?

look at it neutrally like you have no in grained affection for the club and you'll understand that on some levels if not all he hasnt done anything wrong.

Fergie kept claiming that United were in talks with thart Kia bloke, whereas he said there were never talks, in his mind Fergie didnt want him and he wanted to prove his worth nothing wrong with that, obviously i dont like the situation but Tevez isn't to blame really as someone already said if he was given a choice he wouldve signed for us.

it aint like he done a Heinze and asked/demanded a move to our biggest rivals

No reason to really hate the guy. Maybe he shouldn't of gone Manchester City but it could of been worse and him go Liverpool. And as far as I'm concerned as a Club United shown him a massive lack of respect. The way man helped us win Trophies including a Champs League and then gets dropped in order for Berbatov to play was a f*ck*ng joke. The only thing that got tedious and annoying about him was when he kept on moaning about the situation and Fergie to the Press. And I obviously don't like seeing him try to diss Alex or scoring against us but the guys doing what he feels he has to do - And come next week when we knock them f*ckers out of the Cup he won't be celebrating sh*t.

agree to a degree. Alex ferguson needs slewing for many different reasons. but i'm gonna bite my tounge untill he releases a auto bio after he retires anfd has free speach.

as i've said in the other United topic SAF is probably the greatest manager in the modern era but as a man he is maorally questionable and i learnt a long time ago he isn't the stern no nonsense guy a lot of people thought he was.

and Redcafe is the biggest f*ck*ng joke,

Kompressor have you been on the Official United Forums? The amount of topics I see about "Why don't we sign Fabregas" "What about buying Torres and Gerrard" "We should bid for Messi" It's embaressing.

i dont go on them United sites. I can barely stand to look at Redcafe so i dont know what i'd do if i saw the others, i saw one on the official United site once and i thought it was probably frequented by 5 year olds so havent been back since.

on Redcafe when i used to see anti-glazer threads there was probaly a handfull of people chatting sense the rest werehappy with the situation,

them people = stupid d*ckheads who wern't paying attetion to the sh*t we were in.

winning trophies = people ignoring the real issues

this guy

i agree that he wasnt worth the money and whats wrong with him trying to get back at Fergie anyway?

look at it neutrally like you have no in grained affection for the club and you'll understand that on some levels if not all he hasnt done anything wrong.

Fergie kept claiming that United were in talks with thart Kia bloke, whereas he said there were never talks, in his mind Fergie didnt want him and he wanted to prove his worth nothing wrong with that, obviously i dont like the situation but Tevez isn't to blame really as someone already said if he was given a choice he wouldve signed for us.

it aint like he done a Heinze and asked/demanded a move to our biggest rivals

But I do love the club

And its likely they could turn into our biggest rivals and Tevez knew that...

I dont care tbh he is cussing our club dont see why your defending him

Garry Neville >>>>>__________

Passion

U cant fcukn buy passion and pride

Legend

Now I can kick back & laugh at how The Neville bros shook up Reyes dat tyme lol hes neva been the same since the soft twat

tanner said it in the other thread even tho neville is king of all cunts

hes the guy u would love to have on his team

u have to rate him for what hes got up to last couple of years