pmsl tevez went in

NO SUNSHINE

always everton first and foremost

This.

werent it within the last 10 years liverpool and everton used to sit side by side pmsl at that

glad to see the rivalry has come recently tho

This is why i'm laughing and to go with the fact that Liverpool fans if given the choice, we know who they'd rather beat in a season, That post was jus silly.

I would try to create some sky sports drame by asking, arent your brothers blues? but there arent any proper scousers on the forum so that'd be void and therefore make them believin the real rivallry is between them and Everton even more stupid.

non of the liverpool fans on here hate Everton or probably even dislike them so stop lying to yourselves

REAL TALK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:/

wtf are you talking about you four eyed neek and you latin pum submitter

I said they are our main rivals. End of discussion

How can you even debate someones opinion of who the enemy is?

There is nothing to elaborate further on

fin

/run titles

also na ak ur alrite but unless its northlondon road rap i take your views with a pinch of salt mate

[

This is why i'm laughing and to go with the fact that Liverpool fans if given the choice, we know who they'd rather beat in a season, That post was jus silly.

I would try to create some sky sports drame by asking, arent your brothers blues? but there arent any proper scousers on the forum so that'd be void and therefore make them believin the real rivallry is between them and Everton even more stupid.

non of the liverpool fans on here hate Everton or probably even dislike them so stop lying to yourselves

REAL TALK

you could have said more or less exactly the same to the Man Utd fans who said City are your biggest rivals, even more so because in your life time theirs been no competition between Utd & City.

I agree with you in a way though, the ferocity of the rivalry between Pool & Utd makes it the biggest in my opinion.