intel i7

mathsboy

Its all about quality of sound coming OUT of the pc NOT speakers . if u go over to the production side of this forum i garuntee a few of them have experienced a crackling sound. This is due to the sounds in the pc tryna get out at once , stressing the music card. thats why u can neva be taken seriously with a stock card . By the time uv reached like 10 sounds being used ull hear the crackly sound.

btw MACS r 100% better for music production then windows.theres a reason most proffesional studios use them. If your worried about using FL on it There are ways. Just have to look into it

Afghoon yeah ur pc sounds good , i mean maths boy could get 1 like yours just that the SOUND will struggle.

But afghoon pc is not for music production. Does it have low noise fans? sound proofing?

If your serious get this http://www.dv247.com/synergy/buy/origin-aw700 or a G5

Depending on whether or not you want to use Cubase or Logic ...

Id recommend logic/mac G5 because you can start making choons straight out the box.

As for the sound card vs Speaker debate Both are equally as important

Speakers give you an accurate depiction of sound and a soundcard gives you the Quality.

Im using FL studio. What difference in quality is cubase, logic or even pro tools?

Id recommend logic/mac G5 because you can start making choons straight out the box.

Speakers give you an accurate depiction of sound and a soundcard gives you the Quality.

Im using FL studio. What difference in quality is cubase, logic or even pro tools?

the sequencer is much better for a start, it does depend on what you're used to tho, also when ur recording audio, things like comping are a breeze in logic. For a sound card focusrite just dropped the sapphire 6 usb, which for its price the option i'm considering.

the sequencer is much better for a start, it does depend on what you're used to tho, also when ur recording audio, things like comping are a breeze in logic. For a sound card focusrite just dropped the sapphire 6 usb, which for its price the option i'm considering.

if i played you a beat made on FL and one made on pro tools would you hear th difference?

Man on here are going on like they are grammy nominated producers working in big studios when in reality they just have bedroom setups with their cheap KRK rockits.

Im just doing music for a hobby so I dont need top spec, I will probably go for an i5 windows 7 64 bit running FL studio. I dont see how I'd need anything more.