Ban for Burka ?

O.Man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck the burkha. Its funny how when other people go to islamic countries such as Dubai/ Egypt in which they have to dress a certain way to adhere to the laws/ way of the land/ religion of the land but the same islamic people come to these western countries and have the nereve to complain when propasals are brought about to bring an end to thier hideous, anti social, clothing.

If them burkha, hijab , wearing people dont like being told not to wear them rags on thier heads thenn they should f*ck off back to thier country in which they can.

Regardless of however multicultural london - the real UK is predominantly white. I think people forget that this is a white mans country and white man makes the rules- sameway Dubai is an Asian mans country an so an asian makes makes the rules.

@ jas1992 your mentality is ''if i'm not eating nobody is''?

@ Skola, if a muslim woman is going to be a teacher, i think she already would decide that she would want to show her face. A woman who dresses in the full gown i presume is devoutly religious OR forced into wearing like you mentioned.

If she is wearing it through choice, then it is her life too choose that she will not reveal her face in public. This is a life choice and will of course effect her social life when she steps outside. But just like a catholic priest chooses a life of celibacy, this is a choice he makes because he wants to make a religious commitment. I don't feel sorry for the priest because he will never be able to bang a girl out, i respect his decision and want to learn from his experience. I don't want to ban his right to make a religious commitment because i feel his choice of celibacy will effect his sexual life. I could feel that we are still animals and denying animal urges could be deemed psychologically unhealthy (Murphy Report). But it would be overstepping the line to say a human cannot make this religious commitment because it would be taking away a right to live their life how they choose.

If she is forced into wearing it, then banning it for people who want to make a commitment is not the answer.

And it confuses me, people complain about not being able to wear hoodies, but then complain at others in a similar situation who haven't been banned?

That's just bitch snitching. If you want to solve your problem you should take your argument to the person that banned your right, not give them a reason to further increase the ban.

i beg u dnt tell me what my mentalities are

what i'm sayin is, what stops me from drawin 4 a burkha bowlin in 2 a shop, boss sayin nuffin, then me drawin 4 a gat and robbin him up?

nuffin

/thread

im sorry but burkhas have GOT 2 GO

I have no quarell wit hijabs, but burkha's dnt belong in modern day society

they are a representation of wen women were opressed 2 f*ckery extents i can't even condone, cnt even leave the yard and sh*t

and wash ghandis just hiding their bitches cos they got the weak pipe

BRUV ARE YOU SERIOUS

WOMEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE ARE OPPRESSED MORE BY THEIR CONSTANT NEED TO LOOK THIS WAY AND THAT WAY, THEY GROW INSECURE

DIET HERE AND THERE, THEY HARM THEIR HEALTH

FOLLOW THIS TREND AND THAT TREND, THEY GO BANKRUPT

SLEEP WITH THIS MAN AND THAT MAN, THEY LOSE ALL INTEGRITY

THE WESTERN WORLD WAS DESIGNED TO KILL ALL ASPECTS OF HUMANITY WITHIN OURSELVES

IM NOT EVEN A MUSLIM

REASSESS YOURSELF

Guest Esquilax

f*ck the burkha. Its funny how when other people go to islamic countries such as Dubai/ Egypt in which they have to dress a certain way to adhere to the laws/ way of the land/ religion of the land but the same islamic people come to these western countries and have the nereve to complain when propasals are brought about to bring an end to thier hideous, anti social, clothing.

If them burkha, hijab , wearing people dont like being told not to wear them rags on thier heads thenn they should f*ck off back to thier country in which they can.

Regardless of however multicultural london - the real UK is predominantly white. I think people forget that this is a white mans country and white man makes the rules- sameway Dubai is an Asian mans country an so an asian makes makes the rules.

C/S

Western women are expected to conform to the culture of whatever nation they go to and the same courtesy should be displayed.

People come to this country and get free housing education and health, and then wanna cry about not being able to teach 3 year olds while dressed like f*ck*ng darth vader?

f*ck off mate

Dubai is an arabian country, not asian. I uunderstand about people wanting to keep their culture but I personally don't want to speak to someone who looks like a ninja. There is nothing wrong with the hijab though.

Guest Tulse Hill

we should all wear burkas for a laugh, any1 up for it - imagine JD Sports selling burkas with nike ticks on them PMSL , this would end it dont care, gordon brown get working

C/S

Western women are expected to conform to the culture of whatever nation they go to and the same courtesy should be displayed.

People come to this country and get free housing education and health, and then wanna cry about not being able to teach 3 year olds while dressed like f*ck*ng darth vader?

f*ck off mate

c/s

why do u lot do this

the cusses are OFFKEY, u all come out lookin like fools

its like ur cusses are so sh*t, im inclined to think ur friends in real life and this is some sh*t private joke

alie some dumb motherf*ckers

one minute they are trying to tell us about some long conspiracy theories and facts they have to back it up then they are talking about donkeys and mums how can they expect us to take what they say seriously after that sh*t

mugs

@ Skola, if a muslim woman is going to be a teacher, i think she already would decide that she would want to show her face. A woman who dresses in the full gown i presume is devoutly religious OR forced into wearing like you mentioned.

If she is wearing it through choice, then it is her life too choose that she will not reveal her face in public. This is a life choice and will of course effect her social life when she steps outside. But just like a catholic priest chooses a life of celibacy, this is a choice he makes because he wants to make a religious commitment. I don't feel sorry for the priest because he will never be able to bang a girl out, i respect his decision and want to learn from his experience. I don't want to ban his right to make a religious commitment because i feel his choice of celibacy will effect his sexual life. I could feel that we are still animals and denying animal urges could be deemed psychologically unhealthy (Murphy Report). But it would be overstepping the line to say a human cannot make this religious commitment because it would be taking away a right to live their life how they choose.

If she is forced into wearing it, then banning it for people who want to make a commitment is not the answer.

And it confuses me, people complain about not being able to wear hoodies, but then complain at others in a similar situation who haven't been banned?

That's just bitch snitching. If you want to solve your problem you should take your argument to the person that banned your right, not give them a reason to further increase the ban.

what i'm sayin is, what stops me from drawin 4 a burkha bowlin in 2 a shop, boss sayin nuffin, then me drawin 4 a gat and robbin him up?

nuffin

/thread

they are a representation of wen women were opressed 2 f*ckery extents i can't even condone, cnt even leave the yard and sh*t

BRUV ARE YOU SERIOUS

WOMEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE ARE OPPRESSED MORE BY THEIR CONSTANT NEED TO LOOK THIS WAY AND THAT WAY, THEY GROW INSECURE

IM NOT EVEN A MUSLIM

REASSESS YOURSELF

i'm nt even gunna read that incoherent jibberish

i think u have missed the point

/

lol @ natty's comment c/s

why do u lot do this

its like ur cusses are so sh*t, im inclined to think ur friends in real life and this is some sh*t private joke

one minute they are trying to tell us about some long conspiracy theories and facts they have to back it up then they are talking about donkeys and mums how can they expect us to take what they say seriously after that sh*t

mugs

Dont even know what you contribute to this forum you little fool

If you want serious discussions only then f*ck off to some poltical forum or something

This is vip2 were people chat all types of sh*t and now d*ckheads like you want to take this forum seriously like people cant cuss anymore

Calm down init and go get some fresh air once in a while

Btw would people be offended if they started to ban nuns in other countrys because of the way they dress

C/S

f*ck off mate

c/s

Are burkas really that offensive to the eye though? Really? This country has NO MORALS or good reason to ban burkhas or hijabs. At the end of the day, those middle eastern countries have stricter laws on MOST things. Which EVERYONE in the country has to adhere to. You cant be crying about burkhas here when stupid yobs are still acting foolishly and gettin a slap on the wrist or an ASBO. Tighten the laws on everything or shutup about burkhas

nuffin

/thread

BRUV ARE YOU SERIOUS

IM NOT EVEN A MUSLIM

REASSESS YOURSELF

real talk

why do u lot do this

mugs

bcos the theories are not mine, but opinions of people with far more experience, thats why

so u are the ultumate fool who thinks that i expect u to take ME seriously when im posting blogs and statements of other people

the theories have nothing to do with me.

but to prove that ur chatting sh*t anyway, if i posted a link that gives u a discount on trainers you wouldnt say cos its venom i wont click that link wld you? exactly so go f*ck urself. besides anyone who agrees with that dumbnut smaddy loses credibility with me also

i dont think youre in any danger of people taking what you say seriously, thun

just sayin....

I dont take anything that is posted on here seriously from whatever member and i dont expect to be taken seriously

Anyone that starts to look at a member on here in a serious manner needs to take a step away from there screen

Guest TimeBomb

Timebomb, have u played nhl 10 on xbox or ps3?

naa im always saying i wanna cop it each year it comes out but never get round to it, aint really had time for consoles lately, hardly even watch tv these days.

Here's a very brief run down of the Burqa:

This type of dress has its origins with desert times long before Islam arrived. It had two functions. Firstly as a sand mask in windy conditions. This would be worn by men and women and is still common today. For women only the masking of the face and body was used when one group was being raided by another. These raids often involved the taking of women of child bearing age. With all women hidden behind a veil the chances of being taken were substantially reduced as the women of child bearing age could not be quickly distinguished from the very young and the old in the turmoil of fighting

So it was used to mask people from sandstorms and to protect them from being raped by tribes during raids.

Many Muslims believe that the Islamic holy book, the Qur'an, and the collected traditions of the life of Muhammed, or hadith, require both men and women to dress and behave modestly in public. However, this requirement, called hijab, has been interpreted in many different ways by Islamic scholars (ulema) and Muslim communities (see Women and Islam); the burqa is not specifically mentioned in the Quran.

So we understand that the qu'ran requires women to dress "modestly" in public (known as Hijab). The Burka isnt mentioned specifically so there are many different interpretations of this:

for example:

hijab2.jpg

In Afghanistan it became compulsory for women to wear the Chadri under taliban rule. Before the taliban were in power the Chadri was not popular. Today it is no longer compulsory (obviously) however many women in Afghanistan still choose to wear it because of fear of attacks from lcoal warlords.

The Chadri (known as shuttlecock burqa in Pakistan lol):

burqa_afghanistan_01.jpg

Many women today still wear the Burqa however it is declining in countries such as Pakistan. In western Europe burqa's are still very common as more of a cultural piece of clothing rather than idealogical.

Wearing the burqa has been banned in French public schools since 2004, as the result of a law that prohibits students to wear any clearly visible religious symbols. This was followed on 22 June 2009, when the president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy said that burqas are "not welcome" in France, commenting that "In our country, we cannot accept that women be prisoners behind a screen, cut off from all social life, deprived of all identity". The French National Assembly has appointed 32 lawmakers from right and left-wing parties on a six-month fact-finding mission to look at ways of restricting its use.

Basically I feel that religious clothing should be allowed but there has to be some kind of limit to it. Burqa's are only compulsory to extreme sections of Islam and I think it should be banned as there are plenty of alternative methods to obey "hijab" which would be much more suitable for 21st century Western European countries.

Guest Esquilax

Lol at there being an sandstorms in England, we don't even have sand on our beaches

Lol at making your wife go out in 30+ degrees in the summer dressed head to toe in black with f*ck*ng GLOVES on, must be dying in there

I cannot condone this item of clothing, and I don't welcome it in any facet