Ms Bleakley

imhim

*Viewers call after Christine's number is revealed on air*

Christine Bleakley has had to change her mobile number after it was shown on screen during an episode of The One Show.

The presenter was interviewing comedian Patrick Kielty when he held up a piece of paper with her number and showed it to the camera.

By the time the show came off air, Christine had already received more than 300 calls from viewers.

The incident happened after Patrick bragged that Christine had given him her number - when she tried to deny his claim, he held up the piece of paper.

Christine's spokesperson confirmed that she had to change her number following the incident.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/394870/

Why she lieing for...

I wanna know how Ardrian Chiles was able to mash it. Must have been due to her not being on a certain level of fame at the time. But after she became a bit more well known she decided to go for a higher wage earner.

lol f*ck off did he mash

he was in the "brother zone"

lol @ thinkin he mashed that

however, if dere is conclusive evidence that he did then he is a legend

Really don't see the hype.

FOR f*ckS SAKE, I SPENT ABOUT 5 MINUTES COPYING AND PASTING PHOTOS TO BACK UP MY POINT, JUST FOR ME TO GET A MESSAGE SAYING "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

so instead, just view here - http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&rlz=1I7GGLL_en-GB&um=1&q=christine+bleakley&sa=N&start=21&ndsp=21

He did mash. That's why his marriage ended. They were seen going into hotels and she would regularly stay over at his yard while the Mrs was away. Then Bleakley moved on to Lamps and he was/is pissed.

and he still has to work with her all the time

what a fail

he must have struggled through that