VENOM

although this guy wouldnt dare go as far as me in saying this and the agenda behind it

its good that there are so many independent sources that clearly describe what was laid out in the protocols of zion

and the agenda for stirring up trouble in the world based on race and religion.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willheaven/100020488/james-camerons-avatar-is-a-stylish-film-marred-by-its-racist-subtext/

but the Na’vi aren’t your average extra-terrestrials. Blue skin aside, they’re essentially a childish pastiche of the “ethnic”, with recognisably human features. They wear Maasai-style necklaces and beaded jewellery which Cameron has borrowed from tribal East Africa. Their long, dark hair is dreadlocked. Their clothes are apparently Amerindian. They are armed with bows and poisoned arrows, and wear facepaint into battle. The main Na’vi characters are voiced by four black actors:

The evil humans, needless to say, are white, male and middle-aged.

the ethnic Na’vi, the film suggests, need the white man to save them because, as a less developed race, they lack the intelligence and fortitude to overcome their adversaries by themselves. The poor helpless natives, in other words, must rely on the principled white man to lead them out of danger.

Guest Esquilax

I got a new condition for the blacks, I call it.....

NEGRONOIA!!

CAN I GET AN LOL?

NO

BUT YOU CAN SUCK YOUR MUM

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS PHRASE, BUT I'LL FIGHT WITH ALL MY HEART FOR YOUR RIGHT TO GET DEPORTED

lol i clocked this from the get go

Definitely, but tbh its just telling the story of a group, that will invade another groups home with vision of raping there land of its resources for there own selfish greed, with total disregard to anything already there, or the people they are stealing from.

Would definitely say more Native American Style

I got a new condition for the blacks, I call it.....

NEGRONOIA!!

CAN I GET AN LOL?

Dont beg controversy

yeah agree with quite a few points and yeah some are valid.

but at the same time i think allot of these points arise from how far you want to look into it

the film is made and primarily aimed at westerners, the protagonist is gonna be white, the way to most genuinely create the feel of the aliens/ villagers is to mimic something we can already relate to.

although the article addresses the issue of the ethnics only being able to succeed because of the white man, i'm going to assume (didn't read it properlly) that it doesnt deal with a counter argument that the white man is also the antagonist in the movie.

I cnt believe its taken this long for someone in the mainstream to say this

its rly obv imo, and other blogs have mentioned it

but seeing as its a film AGAINST the USA, the "racism" was nullified and exaggerated to show how the US treat "aliens"

the ethnic Na’vi, the film suggests, need the white man to save them because, as a less developed race, they lack the intelligence and fortitude to overcome their adversaries by themselves. The poor helpless natives, in other words, must rely on the principled white man to lead them out of danger.

Eh? I swear the white man was the danger. It's clutching at straws to say that because one human helped them they needed humans. They were fine before humans arrived.

The Day The Earth Stood Still... Keanu Reeves stops the world from being destroyed but he's an alien. Racial undertones there or just a f*ck*ng film?

yeah agree with quite a few points and yeah some are valid.

but at the same time i think allot of these points arise from how far you want to look into it

the film is made and primarily aimed at westerners, the protagonist is gonna be white, the way to most genuinely create the feel of the aliens/ villagers is to mimic something we can already relate to.

although the article addresses the issue of the ethnics only being able to succeed because of the white man, i'm going to assume (didn't read it properlly) that it doesnt deal with a counter argument that the white man is also the antagonist in the movie.

this.

i cant see why people are whigning tbh, when trying to make a fictional primative alien society the main point of influence is obviously gonna be the primative cultures from this planet. he could try to make it different, but when your presenting a (human) english movie its gotta be understandable by the audience so theres got to be stuff they can identify. sure he could of thought outside of the box, but just to humanise it, it had to have influences from tribal cultures on earth.

i dont find the movie racist tbh, i think people are reading into it in the wrong way. there isnt anything overtly racist or even anything implying discrimination based on race/specieis (the humans just want the unobtanium). if the people making it were racist why would they hire black actors in the first place, the features could have easily been CGI'd. before anyone tries it their were non-white people on the RDA aswell.

I haven't watched this film, so I'm basing my assesment on this gif taken from the sig above

initiation.gif

The bredder on the right has a flat nose, so he must be black. But then again he has pointy ears which is a white trait - so he's probably mixed race. It gets even more confusing when you look at his hair because the left hand side has 1 long dreadlock where as the right side has european Drogba-straight hair. His eyes are far apart like Asians and he has the lips of a German.

The girl on the left has big bulging eyes like West London black girls when they see a pair of True Religions. She also has platts which would lead me to believe shes black. But then on her forehead she has that "crown" that a lot of indian women wear with the red dot on their forehead. If you look at the way her lips move its like shes speaking Chinese. Look at the gif and imagine her saying "nǐ tīng tiān qì yù bào le má"

Overall I would say Avatar defintely has racist overtones, and its the NWO trying to control us through cinema. For this reason I am telling all of you not to go and wat....oh I'm too late aren't I.

I haven't watched this film, so I'm basing my assesment on this gif taken from the sig above

initiation.gif

The bredder on the right has a flat nose, so he must be black. But then again he has pointy ears which is a white trait - so he's probably mixed race. It gets even more confusing when you look at his hair because the left hand side has 1 long dreadlock where as the right side has european Drogba-straight hair. His eyes are far apart like Asians and he has the lips of a German.

The girl on the left has big bulging eyes like West London black girls when they see a pair of True Religions. She also has platts which would lead me to believe shes black. But then on her forehead she has that "crown" that a lot of indian women wear with the red dot on their forehead. If you look at the way her lips move its like shes speaking Chinese. Look at the gif and imagine her saying "nǐ tīng tiān qì yù bào le má"

Overall I would say Avatar defintely has racist overtones, and its the NWO trying to control us through cinema. For this reason I am telling all of you not to go and wat....oh I'm too late aren't I.

:lol: :lol:

initiation.gif

:lol: :lol:

Guest Tulse Hill

ITS A f*ck*ng CARTOON U f*ck*ng ALL LITTLE CUNTS, f*ck IS WRONG WITH U

ITS A CARTOON

ARGHH

JESUS f*ck*ng CHRIST

NEXT U BE SAYING TOM N JERRY IS RACIST, COS JERRY HAS EARS SHAPED LIKE N IRISH MAN

ITS A f*ck*ng CARTOON U f*ck*ng ALL LITTLE CUNTS, f*ck IS WRONG WITH U

ITS A CARTOON

ARGHH

JESUS f*ck*ng CHRIST

NEXT U BE SAYING TOM N JERRY IS RACIST, COS JERRY HAS EARS SHAPED LIKE N IRISH MAN

YES IT IS RACIST WITH THE STEROTYPICAL BLACK MAID SWEEPING ALL THE TIME WITH HER SLAVE ACCENT 'TOHMAS' 'TOHMAS'

f*ck OFF YOU HORSE RAPING MUG