@ Ashman

Tirunih

lmfao

man is realy polish

I'm half but apparently to Briscoe i look 'American' which is a bit dumb cos there really is no difference in looks between white Americans & Europeans same features only difference is the accent, everyone with a brain knows white Americans are originally German, Irish, etc

For a person dat apparently goes Uni Briscoe doesn't come across as too bright sometimes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is f*ck*ng weird.

It was all started by Briscoe to be honest he instigated this in 08 wen he became a Mod he held a grudge against me and started speading rumours i was Roscoe and other false bullshit

Basically my first account on here was Young Bape first ever topic i made got Briscoe mad emo and ever since then he been salty to be honest until then everyone was cool with me pretty much

If Briscoe hadn't tried it then i wouldn't have made pointless toipics all these times it was just him adding fuel to the fire over a silly grudge about a bandana

U do get emotional over petty things

Then chat a load of bullshit about come to my Uni if u want beef i mean seriously why would u want someone to come to your Uni where they have security and cameras

On top of that a lotta people have said u fake u act like u a G on here, it's not like anyone on VIP2 has co signed u or knows u outside this thing

That's all i'm gonna say cuz

Most humans can live for about 7 days without food.

Lets see how long trolls live.

But the fact is i'm not a stupid f*cking prick people seen my pictures, people know my I.P. address, someone on here ShadyOne has known me since 05 before i came on VIp2

What makes me a stupid f*cking prick and other people who say racist things they would never say in real life not trolls?

bruv u are goku/roscoe etc

some character invented via bb forums. f*ck*ng sad victim that got bullied

if i was sad like bane with alot of patience i'd expose u u f*ck*ng DEVIANT

not cut from same cloth as u vip2 neeks. tbh im not involved i come on here to waste time

go back to bb forums u nerd

Oh and why did Briscoe never ban Roscoe? if he thought i was an alias of his

Why didn't the Mod's just ban the source of the problem if i am one of Roscoes alias?

Cos my I.P. address dating bac to my very first accounts on here Bape, Levis Saggin Calvin Klein, Lil Weezy etc never matched Roscoes I.P.

Secondly Briscoe on many ocassions has said he doesn't know who i am which basically means i am real and am who i say i am

Thirdly Briscoe said a long time ago he wanted to take this beef thing outside VIP2 he said come to his Uni in Kingston but i say why in such a bait place so i said to Briscoe meet me in Roundwood Park if u think u bad obviously Briscoe wasn't on it one bit so if i was fake why would i be willing to meet him outside this thing

Y'all are a bunch of retards what you call smart dumb people

And how can i forget The Infamous was gonna meet me to hook me up with a lil somethin so again if i was fake or this Roscoe clown why would i be willing to meet someone outside this thing

Everything i'm saying is all fact's

you wouldnt meet him though. You think youre bad yeh, come and meet me and we will see wagwan.

And how can i forget The Infamous was gonna meet me to hook me up with a lil somethin so again if i was fake or this Roscoe clown why would i be willing to meet someone outside this thing

Everything i'm saying is all fact's

you wouldnt meet him though. You think youre bad yeh, come and meet me and we will see wagwan.

R u his toy soldier or something wat has this gotta do with u fam? me and u don't even know each other

And he said come to his Uni all the way on the outskirts of London to meet him bac in 08 why would u say link up in a Uni for beef man literally was telling me to come to a class room at his Uni