Umbrella for 35bags...trust me.....say something!

FANTA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them african niggers have nothing to do with tottenham just staying.... their was a few tottenham man thier on that night doe

as for sum1 who said stich said he got 10 done 5 makes sense the judge gave him 10 years he serve 5

if you got money flaunt it, if your prepared for all the the road an that coool

like sum1 says diddy dose and so does many others last year i went miami.. and some of the cars i see them drug deallers pushing

Why is it cool for US nuggz to Stunt but not cool when its a dude from round the corner <_<

I actually rate this i love to see people doing well and enjoying their lives

each to their own.

The argument there would be the US people doing it would be "cool" cos they would have attained that lifestyle via for example hip hop, where as a lot of these man have attained that lifestyle from road activites and then parasite music.

Few on HERE would complain if that was Chipmunk, Stryder, N-Dubz & Ironik at The Brits tbh. The fact that most people on here work & live "regular lives & jobs" seeing a bunch of no name niggas that you suspect are up to no good & shining automatically is why nobody on here gonna like it, which is why I said its not for the average Vip2 member.

TBH if you lot had money like that you would be neeky in your own extreme, these man are just enjoying their money

That said, subtleness is the way forward. Id wear a 30 bag watch that you man would think is sh*t while a lot of man wear a 10 bag item made to look like its worth 50

P.S I got that LV belt in the beginning. The buckle weighs man down differently

Also just to add, I dont agree with watches that was just an example

Why?

I think certain man taking this too serious, its just road niggas being road niggas, you cant tell them how to act when this is the cycle of all they know.

Drugs, fraud, p, raving, beef, jail.

Also this video isnt really meant for the average Vip2 user.

u like to come like everyone is a simpleton like u

theres many pple here who also wld cuss the US ones making noise about stunting

basically the emptiest vessels make the loudest noise.

and having a regular 9-5 job in many ways pays better then u shotting mix tapes running outside bars to shot CDs that arent urs

its part of the problem.

a banker works 9-5 and can throw 20bags on drinks in a club

or an IT programmer. but then why need to throw all that away in a club when u have no long term plans

there no name niggas and stunting with designer clothes when that same designer would NEVER use a black model to 'stunt' for him

stunting an industry nex man take them for pricks in and they have zero control over.

we never took it serious, thats why they were instantly laughed at and dismissed. it people like u who keep telling urself its gonna be your yr next that are vexed we dont give a sh*t.