Jay-Z " I am a gunner " Mr Dribbles currently wanking himself with his chinese boyfriend over the news

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Jay-Z supports Arsenal football club and has named Cesc Fabregas as his favourite player.The rapper has been invited to attend a match at the London team's Emirates Stadium and says he would be delighted to accept the offer.The news comes after he was seen watching Manchester City in 2009, prompting confusion over his allegiances."I'm glad Arsenal now know it's them I support", Hova explained, confirming plans to meet up with the team in the future."It would be good to chat with Cesc and some of the other guys over lunch", said Jay, before extending an invitation of his own."The next time I'm playing in England I would like the Arsenal players to come and watch my gig and then come backstage afterwards."I know how hard professional sportsmen work so I want to offer an incentive for the guys", he commented.