Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF S4DK

Szczesny the next Arsenal No 1?

8 posts in this topic

Arsène believes that 19-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is a future Arsenal No 1. The youngster is currently on loan at Brentford, where he has put in a string of eye-catching performances, helping the Bees to surge up the League One table. Szczesny made his international debut for Poland at the end of last year and manager Wenger believes the keeper has a bright future ahead of him. "I really believe in him that he will one day be Arsenal's No 1," he said."He has all the qualities you want from a goalkeeper. That means a good basic confidence level, he is very brave, fantastic size, very agile and his speed in his reflexes is absolutely unbelievable. "When you think it is a goal, with him it is still no goal. He makes unbelievable saves. We are great believers that he will be an outstanding goalkeeper."

His name comes like inane babble after you've seen a funny post on vip2sdj ksjfsdfdpdfgldf;glfbffsd;swojciech szczesny#fgfgd'fghhjhj

Lol.This kid wants to be number 1, in the game he did play for us he looked comfortable so hopefully pushes Vito out the way and shows Almunia the door.

won't hold my breath.. so many keepers have been "the next big thing" but always disappoint.I remember when Richard Wright & Chris Kirkland were supposedly future England no.1's

won't hold my breath.. so many keepers have been "the next big thing" but always disappoint.I remember when Richard Wright & Chris Kirkland were supposedly future England no.1's
Kirkland had potential, injuries slowed him down.

Lol.This kid wants to be number 1, in the game he did play for us he looked comfortable so hopefully pushes Vito out the way and shows Almunia the door.
Hope so!Vito = Almunia mark 2