lowest point

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Triple XXX

u know my lowest ointnothing seemed to help at the time i just snapped out of ittried everything, medication, therapy, occupational therapy, trips etcwhat im on now seems to stop me gettin high, bt it remains to be seen if ill go low again

Probably when i was 18/19 was in debt, the only and first love had just crushd me, and i was in a terrible job,... some massive downward spiralMy main boy had moved to Liverpool uni at the time and i hadn't really had time to speak to him about everything that was going on. I went up their for 2 weeks came back with a focus like never before. Got over the girl sorted out the financial situation, new job and never looked backHappy for the experience tbh, builds character and valuable lessons were learnt

sympathy pos for everyone.chins up.
i 2nd the sypathy posestalking to people helps esp if they have had similar experiences.they have sympathise about how low you feel, tell you what they did afterwards, if it helped, and how it feels to have overcome the bad times.(edit - fao shinky) whats got you down?ive felt pretty low recently as i just came out of a 4.5 year relationship.

A few years back when I was in the middle of a parental feud. At the same time, i had to support and look after my sister.Got so bad that i decided me and my sister were to stay in Florida for a month whilst my mum n dad calmed down.That bought me down big time. Constantly crying to my grandparents and family but trying to put on a brave face from external people ie friends and colleagues. Time passed, things calmed down but im always scared that it may start again or anything can spark it off.Time does heal it and talking to people who you can trust to not chat your business and who may have gone through the same situation.Keep ur chin up brah.

A couple of Bill Gates Quotes that you may or may not relate to.

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.