Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

TV licence slaves

61 posts in this topic

so basicaly some old guy copmes to my yard and tries 2 ask for me by name... i tell him no 1 lives here ... i ask for ID... guy tries shows me a closed leather card holder

i repeat a CLOSED card holder

i look at him liek wtf... literally wtf are u doing you fool

and he opens it

and isee tv licence

cut a long stroy short i tell him 2 get the f*ck of my property and he says hes coming back with a warrant

now

1.i have sky player and bbc i player occasionaly watch the streams so dunno if i ve been detected... even then if i hide my lappy what can they prove

2.theres another tv in my yard doesnt belong 2 me.. my flat mate.. he dont pay his licence

3.how long does it take for these fools 2 come bak with a warrant 2 search my yard

i was about 2 bang him out on my porch...how dare he come 2 my realm with this talk

gerfgqwer4wgf4efgw

4re4g

wr

posd. cool story brah

hide them under the floor.

or at a bedrins house whatever. or just don't answer the door to strangers

LoL at the African breh who said he's be back with a warrant... that was 8 years ago.

you dont need tv license for iplayer or sky player. only thing they can chat about is the tv so tell ur housemate to deal with that

dnt kno but ive had like 5 letters

no ones come yet i dnt even open them

fully gt sky n sh*t so i cant even hide it

although i could jus connect my TV to my comp n say i use it as my second monitor n hide the sky box then say the dish is from whoever was here previously

bt hopefully ill b out of here by them times

Watching anything Live requires you to have a TV License as far legality goes, even if it's from BBC iPlayer or Sky player.

^^^

Your chatting sh*t

hide them under the floor.

or at a bedrins house whatever. or just don't answer the door to strangers

LOL

I'm so poor, that when inspectors come to the door, I hide my TV under the floor, that way I don't pay TV License

Watching anything Live requires you to have a TV License as far legality goes, even if it's from BBC iPlayer or Sky player.

was just about to say this. refused to buy one all through uni got away with it as well recieved a couple letters. That being said i dont watch tv a lot

LMAO @ my realm

Correct

Its not a 'TV' license per-se

Its a broadcast license for anything that is shown live.

So if you use TV, PC, even Phone or whatever, you still by law are required to pay.

And pay you shall, little arab.

Iplayer is free because it is not a live showing (I beleive?) it is only episodes that have already aired.

iPlayer is not free

any bbc services u receive, even down to the website n sh*t requires a licence cos thats where the BBC gets the money to put out all these services

Nah you only need a license to watch live things over the net (I dont know if iplayer does live? if ot does, than thats what you have to pay for)

The on-demand stuff doesnt need one

Though if you were to watch the world cup, or the olympics through the bbc site, you would need a license.

*edit*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/01/iplayer_does_not_require_a_tv_1.html

You do not need a television licence to watch television programmes on the current version of the BBC iPlayer. You will need to be covered by a TV licence if and when the BBC provides a feature that enables you to watch 'live' TV programmes on any later version of the BBC iPlayer which has this option... A 'live' TV programme is a programme which is watched or recorded at the same time (or virtually the same time) as it is being broadcast... [etc]

http://uk.answers.ya...01053612AAUFxIJ

Nah only time youd need a license is if your simulcasting any terrestrial channels, iplayer and them thing there are free

=/

u can watch live tv on iplayer

n im sure i read somewhere u need a licence for any of the bbc services

dnt know where though

my mate tried telling the guy that knocked on his door: "i don't need a license mate, coz i don't watch T.V, i watch Sky".

Lol, he got a fine.

so basicaly some old guy copmes to my yard and tries 2 ask for me by name... i tell him no 1 lives here ... i ask for ID... guy tries shows me a closed leather card holder

i repeat a CLOSED card holder

i look at him liek wtf... literally wtf are u doing you fool

and he opens it

and isee tv licence

cut a long stroy short i tell him 2 get the f*ck of my property and he says hes coming back with a warrant

now

1.i have sky player and bbc i player occasionaly watch the streams so dunno if i ve been detected... even then if i hide my lappy what can they prove

2.theres another tv in my yard doesnt belong 2 me.. my flat mate.. he dont pay his licence

3.how long does it take for these fools 2 come bak with a warrant 2 search my yard

i was about 2 bang him out on my porch...how dare he come 2 my realm with this talk

buy a tv license then you vile little creature

LOL @ people who ACTUALLY get CAUGHT . From when i hear dat suspect knock on da door my tv is gettin kicked unda da bed.

lol@ some people saying you dont need a TV licence to watch iplayer when there is a VOCAL reminder about

the need to have a TV licence if you use iplayer.

pay your TV licence u pashtun refugee..like we havent done enough for u already. u aint got no f*ckin realm here

and now that the man has marked ur house out u are not gonna escape it.

they will be back at different times to gather evidence with their TV van to monitor ur reception