Heartless white people

VENOM

whats with all these white people killing their children cos they are sick??

you have to be a callous evil inherrent witch to kill your own flesh and blood

whatever their vegetative state. Heart still beating yes? brain still working yes?

THEN THAT CHILD IS STILL ALIVE. LET THEM DIE NATURALLY U EVIL DEVILS

good that that woman got jailed for life, but then another one got off free.

no consistency in law in this country.

but these lot chuck their mothers and fathers into Old pples homes by 60 so not surprised

. would you kill your child cos of MS?

One tried to kill herself, asked her mother to help her. Her mother helped, but the post mortem showed she died from the morphine, not the cocktail of drugs her mum gave her = not guilty.

The other bloke couldnt even communicate his wishes. His mum OD'd him on heroin = guilty.

There was a difference.

One tried to kill herself, asked her mother to help her. Her mother helped, but the post mortem showed she died from the morphine, not the cocktail of drugs her mum gave her = not guilty.

The other bloke couldnt even communicate his wishes. His mum OD'd him on heroin = guilty.

There was a difference.

I don't think as men we'll ever have the same sort of connection to a child as a mother has. I Know my mother knows me better than I know myself. She knows if i was in that position she'd know exactly what i'd want when it came down to it. I'm sorry but after being in such a healthy and active state for pretty much 20 years of my life and then being limited to movements of squeezing my hands and blinking my eyes is not life. Watching your friends live life and grow old while your virtual immobile in a hospital bed for the next how many years. Tbh that sounds like f*ck*ng hell. I think its hard enough when somone is born with a defect which slowly deteriorates them, BUT after suddenly seeing your child brought to that state in a a blink of a eye....Thats not a worthy life for your child

I get what your saying totally Angelo though

venom i wish ur mum helped u die

mackerelman thats the thing tho, she cant.

but statistically speaking YOUR mum is more likely to help u die so u failed. u got a few pos's tho from ur fellow wigs

@ xxx, yeah the climbie kid was a rarity for black ppl. since her case how many whites have been f*ck*ng and killing their babies?

and i care not what happens in ghana so dont mention ghana to me. ever

steven f*ck u, u potential babyf*cker

but statistically speaking YOUR mum is more likely to help u die so u failed. u got a few pos's tho from ur fellow wigs

@ xxx, yeah the climbie kid was a rarity for black ppl. since her case how many whites have been f*ck*ng and killing their babies?

You're half black and half thai right?

lmao.

You're half black and half thai right?

lmao.

what has that got to do with your murderous genes?