Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Sheikh

Essential Server Maintenance

60 posts in this topic

I've been trying to create a maintenance window with no result due to the fact that I don't like this site being offline more than you do.But sadly I'm going to have to bite the bullet and take the site offline by 00:30 27th Jan 2010. (So in 10 mins or so)This is just to carry out some important work on the SQL server which will help us out in the long run. Please bare with us as I suspect the downtime will be for a day at least.

Is it just me or does ViP keep going offline?Comes up with a white screen and doesnt load.

Is it just me or does ViP keep going offline?Comes up with a white screen and doesnt load.
What time today? Is it working fine now?

Yeah its fine now. Happened on a few occasions but cant give precise times im afraid.

Bout 20 minutes ago, and a couple hours before that, and yesterday sometime.Next time it happens I'll make a note of the time.

i seemed to be the only one here from like 4 till like half 5wasnt even posting but vitually no one was onwhich i found weird

Ok kool. Just looking at several things at the mo. But any reports I receive will help in troubleshooting and checking logs at the specific time.

happened to me just now

happened to me just now

this is nothing compared to the old rwd. lol at the way that used to go down

Old rwd went down more than CeazyThis latest occurance happened at 20:10edit - Latest occurence of VIP2 going down was at 20:10. Not Ceazy. That was at 20:05.

top of the hour for 5 minutes them pars there

yeah its been down for me around 4 ish

i seemed to be the only one here from like 4 till like half 5wasnt even posting but vitually no one was onwhich i found weird
why would you find this weird, its not like you have a life or suttin

u got head off a guy though...

bwahahhahahaha{redman} get em {redman}

loolnever forgotten

Please be advised that forum will be offline in around 5 mins whilst we swap templates. ETA 15 mins

Please be advised that forum will be offline in around 5 mins whilst we swap templates. ETA 15 mins
someone go to braunds yard and make sure hes still has a pulse

for some reason my inbox was full of previously deleted messages (it even said "deleted message" when I hovered over its icon), dunno if that was due to this server stuff or not but thought I'd mention it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0