Whose had a dose?

Skenghis Khan

ain had oneeven if im using a condom i get mad para, have to go get tested regardlesslast time i went, the nurse was like why are u comin to get a test u only got one 3/4 months ago, an i was like o really when was i last here, she said Junei was like well thats over 6 months, she was like so have u noticed anything etc, i was like nah but i had unprotected sex in octobershes like o with someone u didnt kno, i said nah i know himWTFshe should be satisfied that im being responsible

the girls i see at the mo ive known for time and i trust them fully, i dont regard them as links there girlfriends really. the girl im seeing this weekend i dont know that well, so im gonna be cautious. Ive just always hated wearing condoms, something i will have to get over cos i cant think of anything worse than picking something up and giving it to the girlfriends. they put alot of trust in me to be careful in my movements, dont want to f*ck up. just have feeling doms r gonna mess up my magic prevent me bussin and what not. *consults condom thread*oi Kurious i stole ur coconut milk rice fing, was noice, lol at my gas tho, told her i invented it took all the credits.

the girls i see at the mo ive known for time and i trust them fully, i dont regard them as links there girlfriends really. the girl im seeing this weekend i dont know that well, so im gonna be cautious. Ive just always hated wearing condoms, something i will have to get over cos i cant think of anything worse than picking something up and giving it to the girlfriends. they put alot of trust in me to be careful in my movements, dont want to f*ck up. just have feeling doms r gonna mess up my magic prevent me bussin and what not. *consults condom thread*oi Kurious i stole ur coconut milk rice fing, was noice, lol at my gas tho, told her i invented it took all the credits.
LOL LOLare all these girlfriends only intercoursing u?

lmao i aint mad at yacondoms are sh*t, iv had amazing sex with them but they are kinda like that new step brother or sister that u never asked for, even tho times were good before they came around u dont really mind them being there and sometimes they are good for back up.

Hmm... sounds like a blissful situation, but something doesnt sit rightEven if I trusted a girl (!), theres still that percentage that just screams "if youre a link, she has others too"And if you havent caught anythin for years 'as it seems', what about them std's that dont show for tiiiime and then they pop up when you least expect it?and lol @ inspiration to strap up - Just Google images of std's - theyll show more than you need to see

lmao i aint mad at yacondoms are sh*t, iv had amazing sex with them but they are kinda like that new step brother or sister that u never asked for, even tho times were good before they came around u dont really mind them being there and sometimes they are good for back up.
lolso trueOn Topic - Never had anything.