Where do you guys meet these whore?

gemma

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c/s delilah, had a friend who was like that and i tolerated it as long as she didnt come to me with her drama about all the different men she was f*ck*ng coz i didnt like hearing it, its only when people began to assume i must be the same coz i hang around with her (plus a few other reasons) that i got rid.
LAWL.
LOL noooooooooooooooo i didnt mean it like that, god im so bad at explaning myself through txt!i fell out with her coz of a few other reasons, not that other people thought i was like that for a few other reasonsjust to clear that up :D

Guest Triple XXX

was it one of them gels u get at hospital and GP's where they ask u o use it before entering?cos that tingles would b live stilltingles my hands i never tried it the way ur thinkin

was it one of them gels u get at hospital and GP's where they ask u o use it before entering?cos that tingles would b live stilltingles my hands i never tried it the way ur thinkin
lol na it wasn't a gel it was an actual whipeshe had some little pouch with whipes, condoms, lube..... all types of sh*t in there. proper dirty bitch.