Don't even know what to say about this tbh

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest WAVESURFER

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/810555-sex-swap-gay-man-to-give-birth-in-weeks

Sex swap pregnant gay man Scott Moore to give birth in weeks

It is a classic tale we’ve all heard before. Girl has sex-change therapy to turn into boy. Boy meets girl. Girl has partial sex-change therapy. Boy retains girl reproductive organs. Boy and boy fall in love and get married. Boy falls pregnant.

article-1264578596335-08054E38000005DC-519796_636x300.jpg

Scott (L) and Thomas Moore, at their home in Weed, North Carolina.

OK, maybe it’s not exactly the everyday story of romance we’re used to. But Scott and Thomas Moore are desperately hoping this fairytale will have a happy ending.

Scott Moore, the world’s second-ever pregnant man, is due to give birth next month.

‘We know some people will criticise us but we are blissfully happy and not ashamed,’ he said.

Scott, born Jessica, started taking male hormones and had his 36E chest removed when he was 16.

‘I was always a tomboy but when I started to develop breasts I realised I’d been born in the wrong body,’ he said.

‘I opted not to have a penis because I couldn’t afford it – not because I wanted children.’

The former tutor of autistic youngsters said: ‘We were watching a movie and I just blurted out: “I want a babyâ€. Fortunately, Thomas felt the same.’

His transgender husband, Thomas, born Laura, found a friend to act as a sperm donor – and used a syringe to deliver it inside Scott twice a month. It took four months before tests gave a positive result.

Doctors advised Scott to have an abortion and the couple, both 30, faced difficulties finding medics who would accept their unconventional circumstances.

article-1264578659370-08054E51000005DC-972689_466x310.jpg

Scott (second from left) and Thomas Moore with their two adopted children Gregg, 12, and Logan, 10

‘It was hard when people didn’t want to treat me,’ said Scott.

‘No pregnant person should be denied healthcare just because they are a man.’

The couple, from northern California, formally adopted Gregg, 12, and Logan, ten, Thomas’ children from a previous relationship.

And the third will also be a boy – named Miles.

‘We’ve been through the teasing already,’ said Thomas.

‘Logan was bullied but now he just says: “You may have a problem with my two dads – but I don’t, so you’re not hurting me.â€â€™

:blink:

The town these 2 live in is called Weed, and after reading this story, I need to go smoke some tbh.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

ang on im struggling to comprehend this,

so one of them was a women, who had a sex change to become a man, then decided she was a gay man and now shes pregs and a gay man is the dad, is that right?

smfh like the exorcist.

BOTH of them were women, bro.

Guest Esquilax

Lol at this current culture of everyone being whatever they feel like whenever they feel like, doing whatever they want with whoever the want all the time

These breahs are the human definitions of anarchy

ang on im struggling to comprehend this,

so one of them was a women, who had a sex change to become a man, then decided she was a gay man and now shes pregs and a gay man is the dad, is that right?

smfh like the exorcist.

BOTH of them were women, bro.

arrgh wtf?

how they gonna raise children when they dont know up from down.

humanity is lost tbh.

Guest WAVESURFER

Lol at this current culture of everyone being whatever they feel like whenever they feel like, doing whatever they want with whoever the want all the time

c/s this

This rampant "individuality over everything" culture is surely approaching some kind of tipping point.

There's not enough structure in Western societies any more.

Marxist revolution soon come.

c/s this

This rampant "individuality over everything" culture is surely approaching some kind of tipping point.

c/s

c/s this

There's not enough structure in Western societies any more.

trust me