Don't even know what to say about this tbh

Guest WAVESURFER

some people make chemically enhanced drugs and make millions off them

some of you use such drugs and have no issues with it.

discuss

droppin MD in a rave is on a completely different spectrum 2 allowin some yank,homo,hill-billy nut jobs 2 have kids

yea ur right actually, one is about the potential murder of young people while making millions off it,

while the other is about a freak who wants to have a child in peace without harming anyone.

whole different spectrum for real

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people make chemically enhanced drugs and make millions off them

some of you use such drugs and have no issues with it.

discuss

droppin MD in a rave is on a completely different spectrum 2 allowin some yank,homo,hill-billy nut jobs 2 have kids

yea ur right actually, one is about the potential murder of young people while making millions off it,

while the other is about a freak who wants to have a child in peace without harming anyone.

whole different spectrum for real

1. That's a fallacy tbh, more people die each year from swallowing peanuts than they do from OD'ing on MD and the deaths that involve it are almost always a result of drinking too much water

2. They yute they are bringing into the world will suffer from an incredible amount of prolonged mental torment, much worse than can be produced by any drug

sidenote: i dnt think u can possibly believe the bullshit ure comin out with, saying " this is fine" etc, when it is clearly both ethically and morally wrong on so many varying levels

but we're not talking abotu swallowing peanuts are we?

how many young people die from MD or get complications and addictions to MD or related crimes?

and how many 'men' die from having sex changes and getting pregnant?

not saying u shoudlnt have a valid negative opinion on either one, but i think i know which one is a more serious priority to be concerned with

ethically and morally "wrong" according to WHO's values?

but we're not talking abotu swallowing peanuts are we?

how many young people die from MD or get complications and addictions to MD or related crimes?

and how many 'men' die from having sex changes and getting pregnant?

not saying u shoudlnt have a valid negative opinion on either one, but i think i know which one is a more serious priority to be concerned with

ethically and morally "wrong" according to WHO's values?

The UK figures suggest seven ecstasy-related deaths per million users. This compares to 625 alcohol-related deaths per million drinkers.

evidently that is an incredibly small figure, as is the amount of users who become physically addicted and there is no link between crime and MD

im certain more people die from complications that arise from sex-changes

and it's ethically and morally wrong to the values of a sane human being, people do NOT have the right to change or decide sex, the only person that does is god/jesus/allah/jah etc or science, whatever you choose to believe in. We are either gentically male or female and f*ck*ng with humanity to such an extent is ridiculous. The only time where i would perhaps condone a sex-change is when someone is like that south african 800m runner

the bigger agenda

u need to open your eyes

all this gay/deviant sh*t is being promoted on levels like we've never seen, its affecting the minds of everyone

u got people actually arguing these deviants case, drummin it into people, like theres something wrong with u if u dont accept these freaks and their behaviour

they may exist, but it shouldnt be news, they shouldnt be adopting children, they shouldnt be imposing their way of life on the rest of society

trannies, f*ckin trannies

arh, f*ck this

the bigger agenda

u need to open your eyes

all this gay/deviant sh*t is being promoted on levels like we've never seen, its affecting the minds of everyone

u got people actually arguing these deviants case, drummin it into people, like theres something wrong with u if u dont accept these freaks and their behaviour

they may exist, but it shouldnt be news, they shouldnt be adopting children, they shouldnt be imposing their way of life on the rest of society

trannies, f*ckin trannies

arh, f*ck this

co f*ck*ng sign

Guest WAVESURFER

i wont lie i cant bring myself to read the article

:/

How can you make ANY kind of comment on it then?

This type of wilful ignorance really pisses me off.

She can still everyone wit a brain cell realises it's wrong

dnt need 2 read the article 2 clock that

I'm not even talking about whether it's wrong. Clearly, it is.

I'm talking about how she starts saying "this shouldn't be news" and "this is promoting gay/deviant sh*t", when she hasn't even READ the f*ck*ng article.

How can she make those type of judgements when she hasn't looked at the content of the article?

I'm talking about how she starts saying "this shouldn't be news" and "this is promoting gay/deviant sh*t", when she hasn't even READ the f*ck*ng article.

How can she make those type of judgements when she hasn't looked at the content of the article?

why u looking into it so deep

this sh*t is disgusting either way

why u looking into it so deep

this sh*t is disgusting either way

alie

im still not gna f*ckin read it

pedant