Her Friends/My Night of Fail Thread

Angelo

Guest Esquilax

She's lying but you're gonna believe it cuz it's what you wanna hear innit, I've done it beforePicture the situation in your head, mobile phone to someones ear, you talking normally, you really think they're ALL going to hear what you're saying without it being on LS?

She's lying but you're gonna believe it cuz it's what you wanna hear innit, I've done it beforePicture the situation in your head, mobile phone to someones ear, you talking normally, you really think they're ALL going to hear what you're saying without it being on LS?
Not being funny but I've been here and gone past this stage. I like her because I want to bang her. I'm not in love with her and looking past all the lies. Not that kind of thing going on.Also, I said, it wasn't her that told me.It was someone else in the room. I didn't bring it up and wasn't aggy. She said "sorry for the commotion, we could hear you on the other end".Many times I've been in the sitaution where I've been on the phone and had to leave the room because people can hear the voice on the other end.Anyway this is going to sound like I'm justifying it so long.Quite surprised at how quick some people are to give up though. f*ck*ng love the chase like this.

Guest Esquilax
Not being funny but I've been here and gone past this stage. I like her because I want to bang her. I'm not in love with her and looking past all the lies. Not that kind of thing going on.Also, I said, it wasn't her that told me.It was someone else in the room. I didn't bring it up and wasn't aggy. She said "sorry for the commotion, we could hear you on the other end".Many times I've been in the sitaution where I've been on the phone and had to leave the room because people can hear the voice on the other end.Anyway this is going to sound like I'm justifying it so long.Quite surprised at how quick some people are to give up though. f*ck*ng love the chase like this.
Only you know what the deal is I guessGood luck!

My advice would be the followingBefriend the friends.Hint that you're feeling said chick.Let them see you're a nice lad so to speakTell them you want to spend more alone time with her.They'll most probs see your serious and roll with. You'll get the green light and you take it from there.Saving grace in this whole situation is that the girl in question actually likes you and so do the friends, its just the lil' inbetweens that need to be ironed out./c*ck block story from last night.Went past a bar my friend was in so decided to chill for a bit, nothing serious, just drinks friendly banter.Some mutual girl friends come along we all just chill in the back of the bar.I get up to get a drink and see this nice looking 8/10. Bit of convo here and there everything seems to be going smoothly till a grenade (jersey shore heads will know) rolls by and interrupts me mid convo.I try and brush it off and make a joke about it, said girl laughs but the grenade just stands there screwing me.She pulls her friend to the side and motions to the girls I'm with @ the back. At this point I think f*ck that and walk off.Later on as we're about to leave same girl starts talking to me again and apologises for her friend, I ask why she was pointing @ my friends and she goes the grenade said me and my friend were players because in her own words "who comes out to a club with 6 girls just like that ?" Baffed.Anyways just as I was about to get the digits I look over her shoulder and see the grenade literally run from one side of the club to the other to interrupt again. Madness. Too late to stop anything but still, wtf !

Lol at people saying to just give up. Getting a nice smash is something that can't always be achieved in a week or two. Sometimes you need to twist and turn, duck and jump and do all kinds of manouvres to get there.... But when you get there... Aaaaaaaah! Just makes it sweeter!Plus, knowing you don't actually give a f*ck and are not emotionally invested means whatever d*ckhead personality traits she reveals are a non-issue.I'm gonna have to reitterate my disapproval of listening to Smaddy's advice on when to give up. Smaddy be like "Wait so she put the number in wrong at first? And then corrected it? Nah, bitch is trying it. Lock her off!" Lol no patience! (Yes it was an exaggeration.) A woman can never understand a man's plight for poon.

Only just read this thread but i can tell angelo is a neekshes blatently already got some other dude f*ck*ng herbasically while your on here typing sh*t some next nigga is tearing that p*ssy up
lol too rite pal 2 be honest da gyal sounds like sum dumb bitch puttin man on loudspeak 4 her pals 2 laff at, dont let no gal take man 4 fool you know