New series of SKINS

Corrigan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cook sold the drugs to the black guys white chick who then sold it onto the suicide chick

okay, any sighting of effy or lesbian action

no cook sold the drugs to the small lesbian white girl who sold it to the child that died

i dno bout effy mate, im not sure ill be watchin this again, i find it irritating

the first skins was so much better

lol@ some of these same cunts in here salivating over this piece of sh*t of a programme

being some of the same people crying about some breh trying to get pregs and have a pumpum

complaining about the un natural blah de blah de blah

yet same said people are sat watching some vile show that just adds to the many gay shows on TV nowdays

which all form part of the wider agenda of the dumbing down process that leads to men now wanting to have the full female experience

obviously if you dont see the correlation then ur just as stupid as i imagined in the first place. so lets leave it at that

Blonde lezza >>>>> effy

definietly!!!

Something about her is just so f*ckign sexy. plus she does lesbian scenes

but yeah this started off as a comedy. now its just an over the top drama where they feel the need to pop 20 pills before going to the post office to post a letter for their mum.