Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Feeling Someone But Knowing You Can Never Have Them

40 posts in this topic

Due to either relationship status, or her just not feeling you or religious statusSwear this is one of the worst feelings in the worldThis one gal ticks every single box but I know I can never have her no matter what I doMoist\

Bin with her man for the last yearWhen i found out felt like i had been kicked in the balls by Shaquiel O'nielAnd her pictures would do an honour killing if anything were to ever happenId drop my bachalour lifestyle if i could have herOne of them ones were u cant wait for your marje to meet her cuz shes so niceAhh man

not a nice feeling but ull get over itthere will be otherstheres this man i see around, beautiful he is... nvm lol

wait how long did it take you to ask her if shes in a relationship or not..?i mean thats 1 of the first questions i ask a female when i first meet them..wether they find it weird or not they have to answer that f*ckin question..but yeah i know how you feel tbh..had it when i was like 16...waitin for her and her bf to break up so i could have my turn....end of the day i found myself another girl and got over it...so yeah...like smaddy said, eventually you'll get over it

knowing you can never have them 089jrgff0=ifthis isnt romeo and juliet faggotsounds like yr a tender overweight nerd stillman up slightly and you can beat that within a number of daysas for her being the one etc stop od'ing on disney movies and aimee mann albumsf*cking pussyclart

yephearing this 1 so loud and clear i think my eardrums burst

knowing you can never have them 089jrgff0=ifthis isnt romeo and juliet faggotsounds like yr a tender overweight nerd stillman up slightly and you can beat that within a number of daysas for her being the one etc stop od'ing on disney movies and aimee mann albumsf*cking pussyclart

LMFAO @ cnt wait to introduce her to ur mum lmfaoi kno what u mean tho, the chick 2 doors down from me is peng, one night i was walkin to the shop n she was sittin watchin TV the blinds were openi stood there for what felt like forever jus lookin at her, it was more like 3 secs but it was magicalonly seen her 3 times but i jus imagine shes a bitch so its nuffin to not have her

Them poor excuses david, but i used to think like that back inna day

Look, last Saturday, was out with one girl, ticked 'all the boxes', girl was giving me 'the signs', I tried to put it on her, failed & felt gutted.Wallowed in self-pity on Sunday.Had new prospects by Monday.6.5 billion women.Think about it.

Them poor excuses david, but i used to think like that back inna day
i knowbt boy it is what it is

wait how long did it take you to ask her if shes in a relationship or not..?i mean thats 1 of the first questions i ask a female when i first meet them..
ironhide_facepalm.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! !

wait how long did it take you to ask her if shes in a relationship or not..?i mean thats 1 of the first questions i ask a female when i first meet them..
ironhide_facepalm.jpg
LMAO

Look, last Saturday, was out with one girl, ticked 'all the boxes', girl was giving me 'the signs', I tried to put it on her, failed & felt gutted.Wallowed in self-pity on Sunday.Had new prospects by Monday.6.5 billion women.Think about it.
Not everyone on the planet is a woman btw. Just saying.(not to detract from your very valid sentiment)

Not everyone on the planet is a woman btw. Just saying.(not to detract from your very valid sentiment)
:D Just clocked.

Unrequited love? Okay, maybe not love... lust?I know this feeling.

:D

SFDGSDFVESAZGEDGBZDYoung Soshe>>>>

SFDGSDFVESAZGEDGBZDYoung Soshe>>>>
Too much hhtsehtess

Thread starter most definately needs to man upMoving moist still