1940s London In Hi-res Colour

Guest R9

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing looking back at old photos. Can only Fully appreciate them of course if you have been around the area. Manchester Council website has loads of them so I'm sure there must be a site for London ones too.

Brooks Bar 1910

4v4j01.jpg

2008 Not too much Changed, Whalley Pub still standing

28wijv6.jpg

Who asked to see this though?

It's amazing looking back at old photos. Can only Fully appreciate them of course if you have been around the area. Manchester Council website has loads of them so I'm sure there must be a site for London ones too.

Brooks Bar 1910

4v4j01.jpg

2008 Not too much Changed, Whalley Pub still standing

28wijv6.jpg

Who asked to see this though?

Same person that wanted you to quote me.

Guest luckstar

id like to see places like southall, eash ham in the 60's. them golden ages there before it got overrun by saris and naan bread merchants

u mean before it was improved

ethnics bring colour smells and life to an area... (blacks bring crime and rape too )

all white neighbourhoods are boring and lifeless fact... people know about wembley brixton wood green because of the ethnics which bring the area to life there

barnet hendon dulwich dageernham are white man ends... dull depressing horrible places

why dont u have a look a brixton before the negros infested the area im sure it was probably alot nicer goin on your supposed logic u mixbreed dullard