Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
North Aleng

INDUSTRY HATER / Exposure? @ P30

614 posts in this topic

FUNNIEST TWITTER, GUY GETS ONTO EVERYONEhttp://twitter.com/IndustryHater

A few of them were amusing. I'd like to know what he's doing with his life that makes him so great though.

i would f*ck @sadieama @brattonline @nyofficial @jammer's baby motherlol

if the #ukmusic scene was a #school @trim from @rolldeep would be repeating year 8 every year :lol: :lol:

# @graciouskisay is going shopping. I Don't think they sell 'personality' in #westfield mateabout 5 hours ago from mobile web ppl i wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole @wretch32 (looks like he has aids) @littledonatella (looks like she has herpes) @sholaamaif the #ukmusic scene was a council estate @c1northstar would be the midget pimphello?....you there?....wanna crack rock? @wretch32 hahahahahaif the #UKMUSIC scene was a council estate @tempz @officialdotstar @iamsnakeyman would be the 'African Refugee Family' at flat 419f the #UKMUSIC scene was a council estate @Skepta would be the nigerian with a BMW M3 & X6 parked outside his shitty flatRT @TribalMagz Going studio<<you should be going GYM fattiei want plastic surgery doctor. Can you give me extra lip like @gfrshgirls only kiss @gfrsh on his cheeks and avoid lipsing him #factyes @gfrsh whats the extra piece of skin hanging out your lip?RT @jmebbk ALEX FERGUSON HAS BEEN CHEWING GUM SINCE 100 CC<<U've been spitting sh*t since 2000 oh 3@youngnate you heard wat happened to @Nathan?RT @DoubleSmusician I wanna make a tune with JLS.<<but are you gonna get signed doe?RT @ItsDotRotten On the train...There's one sexy woman sitting next to me...what should I do?<<u need advice from followers on women? Lolthis year ur singin "jump in the middle and skank" next year it'll be "jump in the queue n sign on" @bigmanzestand @wretch32's tattoo's are same colour as his skin tone! You just look dirty otherwise.@MayhemSAS is not a rapper, just a guy who says words that rhymes in an American accent. His a UK aritst. Apparently.megaSAS ur name stands for swag and sh*t.sahvdshilavdilvhsasdffgdhdgxcfjhghjghjfcgfdgfsgdhjhgjkkhkhAHAHAHSBAHBSHBADBD"HES GOING INNNNNNNNNNN"

if the #ukmusic scene was a #school @lionessofficial @nolay would be ugly girls hating on @brattonline @lisamaffiauk @sadieamaif the #ukmusic scene was a #school @djlogansama @maximumbbk @professorgreen would swear on their mums life they were MixedRace!LOL

lolthis guy goes inif @BoyBetterKnow were a football team, @ShortyBBK would be the ball boy..."fetch!" lol lol

Now this is what Twitter should be used for.

if the #UKMUSIC scene was a council estate @Skepta would be the nigerian with a BMW M3 & X6 parked outside his shitty flat
HAHAHAHHA

im creasing, blatantly some guy from grimeforum tho.

Actually its someone who is/was from here. They slipped up @ one point.

yeah theve shouted out @vip2.co.ukmust be some one from here...f*ck*ng joke!

yeah theve shouted out @vip2.co.ukmust be some one from here...
No I don't think it is.

Lord forgive me if the #ukmusic scene was a #School, @donaeo would be in 'special needs'

Actually its someone who is/was from here. They slipped up @ one point.
So it's probably a failed MC who's on atleast talking terms with any one of the music people he's slewedSwear that makes every person from Vip2 a suspect minus Esquilax and the galdem..

white.png@tribalmagz you big black shrek where are you watching the boxing?bruv, you on a crackpipe ting? @wretch32if the #UKMUSIC scene was a council estate @wretch3 would be the guy lying on the piss-stained stairwell...saying "the lights..so ..bright!""hello... i would like to book @wretch32 for a PA at the #CrackDenPavilion"@fel345 don't u just wanna fold that extra skin back inside of @gfrsh's lips?RT @Wretch32 i need a diva lol<<you need a fix you heroin feenLOL

big up @vip2forum i got a post on their site dedicated to me. I use ur forum on a regs by the way. I'm the last person u'd think i am mate.