Italy to ban the Burqa!

Steven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 1st time i heard the word gaydar was from 001. another emo fag with melanine

he seems to have found treatment for his issues. why dont u pm him and find out how he did it

looking for a fag? go to your bathroom and look in the mirror. thats your fag.

simple but true i know. ur welcome

venom chats sh*t - but you have to admit hes funny when it comes to handing out pars

Guest Esquilax

Them kids look WENG

/

Ban the burka, LOL at saying women wear it cuz they want to just LOL

No one in their right mind would wanna wear that, if they did then they'd probably been conditioned into thinking it's right

Guest Esquilax

Them kids look WENG

/

Ban the burka, LOL at saying women wear it cuz they want to just LOL

No one in their right mind would wanna wear that, if they did then they'd probably been conditioned into thinking it's right

weng?

Alie this must be a word from the new generation (or Esquilax getting confused), tbh I had horrible sense that it meant peng (remember this is the same user that petitioned for peadofiles rights to shorter sentenctes) really makes you think huh

Weng= variation of Peng, obviously, same way 'skeen' or 'seen' gets bastardized

And yeah I'm a paedo and are by default hot fi di yutes dem

• 2 weeks later...

this sh*t actually disgusts me.

why would any self respecting woman want to strip any form of individuality that she has to look like a sheep within muslim communities.

for what?

to stop men perving on her.... oh great, punish yourself to stop men from potentially sinning.

these bitches are acting like they either need to wear a burqa or dress like a sket, why not dress like a self respecting female?

ask yourself this, would you really like to live in a world where every female dressed like a f*ck*ng black triangle.

"oh great, punish yourself to stop men from potentially sinning."

How are they punishing themselves?

they're wearing clothes that restrict their vision, communiation, and freedom.

so much of communication is in facial expressions and burqas make all of these cowards look the same. and on a hot summers day, i really doubt that black clothing is comfortable. BUT ITS OKKKKK, theyre doing it for ALLAH RIGHT?!?!?! after all, a man might rape them if they didnt wear those ridiculous clothing yeh?

and how they say theyre doing it for themselves, do me a f*ck*ng favour.

some of u are talking like u really care for them and their "oppression". NOBODY ASKED U TO CARE FOR THEM IF THEY LIKE BEING OPPRESSED THATS THEIR OWN BIZNESS

I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE WEARING NO NINJA GOWN IN PUBLIC, COS ITS OFFENSIVE TO ME

some of u are talking like u really care for them and their "oppression". NOBODY ASKED U TO CARE FOR THEM IF THEY LIKE BEING OPPRESSED THATS THEIR OWN BIZNESS

I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE WEARING NO NINJA GOWN IN PUBLIC, COS ITS OFFENSIVE TO ME

What do you find offensive about it, out of interest?

Is there anything you can put your finger on or is it just a general feeling you get?