Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoot

Getting started...

8 posts in this topic

Recently joined the gym at college and im planning to go either 3 or 4 times a week for 1-hour sessions.I'm willing to give products like creatine/protein shakes a try, although I dont know much about them. I don't want anything that is going to make me put on extra weight thoguh as I am overweight.Can anyone reccomend a good kinda weights routine to follow and some links to good products.

wait u can take whey even if u wanna lose weight?

im assuming you want to lose weight & tone up?do a full body routine 3 times a week, with cardio on your off days or straight after your weights. cardio doesnt have to be running all the time (swimming, stationary bike). in the near future you might want to try hiit.i wouldn't recommend fat burners, buy a whey protein shake. i'd recommend reflex instant whey (low in calories & high in protein)and most of all eat healthy, keep the junk food to once a week (preferably saturdays)
Safe, will probably give this a try. How often should you drink one of these shakes?

anthony u shud try Keto Dietwud b sick for youi'm gunna get on it soon aswelland when you do weights, pick 1 u can easily do 12-15 reps wit for 4 setsstay away from machines if you can, focus on free weights

Also lookin 2 join gym at college/what you lot gotta say bout these weight/muscle gainer powder things?do they work? and how fast?

hold tight the get big for summer crew coming out of the woodwork
ow

Also lookin 2 join gym at college/what you lot gotta say bout these weight/muscle gainer powder things?do they work? and how fast?
they only work if you've got a proper diet and rest.i wouldn't even recommend wasting money on weigt gainers, just make your using whey protein.
oh, imma try it out daily for a month see if it works

hold tight the get big for summer crew coming out of the woodwork
:D :D :D c/s