Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JLovely

I need some help plz

15 posts in this topic

I plugged out my PC speakers to use them with my ipod ive gone to put them bk in the PC and cant hear any sound. This happened when i first got them...how do i get the sound to work. (the speakers are working obviously)

Thanks in advance

kmt why did i even bother

2q0348j.jpg

LOLd

LOL

The hot beach chicks just jamming there makes it all the better

They don't even react

FUK MAN WAS EATIN BREAKIE WATUM 2 U BRUDDA

I plugged out my PC speakers to use them with my ipod ive gone to put them bk in the PC and cant hear any sound. This happened when i first got them...how do i get the sound to work. (the speakers are working obviously)

Thanks in advance

Check the port you're connecting it to. You sure it's the speaker's and not the Line in, Mic?

Thanks in advance

Check the port you're connecting it to. You sure it's the speaker's and not the Line in, Mic?

Yh ive put it in the right port and getting nothing. Ah never mind, doesnt seem like ill find the answer here.

ur gonna have to go to my computer... right click my computer... go to device manager... scroll down to see if there is any yellow question marks next to any SOUND SPEAKER DRIVES... right click them... update it... should work... or download drivers from the internet of the manufacturer...

wen i unplug stuff n plug it back in i usually have to restart whatever program im usin

be it a web browser or media player etc

Why the stupid answers?

Did you fix it yet?

I'm sure you have by now but restarting should help.