Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francis Coquelin

"BE.YOUR.SHADOW"

22 posts in this topic

I'm going to kill that little brazillian c*nt. If I see him I will fly kick his osophagoussee how quick the verm got back and covered?clichy went to try and double up on naniyet denilson is just strolling.fwasdfsedcfasdAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I f*ckIN HATE THIS BRAZILIAN WASTEMAN!! He was sh*t yesterday he was just following the ball around, pissed me off all game! :D :D :D

You shouldn't really make him a scapegoat

Lol @ his touch that led to the 3rd goalhtsdhtt

He aint a scapegoat.He played sh*t, Rooney shoulda been tracked and his goal cudda been prevented, His abismal first touch let us down and cost us the third goal, He was just running around the pitch all day, missing the passes people were givin him. He played sh*t , He is a major factor we lost that game yesterday , not the only factor. Need someone more efficient in the middle with 'Jesus' and Song. Denilshit aint the one.

Denilsons been sh*t for time and coming off the back of a few weeks ago when he casually let Sidibe stroll past him for Fuller to dead us.

Denilson wasnt our worst player on Sunday, infact one of our top 3 performers in last 3 months bar Cesc and Vearmalen

Dont forget Almunia in 4th Tulse.

Check that .GIFLook at Song, our "HOLDING" midfielderJogging back in his own time, happy as larryThem "Defensive" mentallities n "Awareness" thereAt least Denilson made an effort to cover for Song

Denilson wasnt our worst player on Sunday, infact one of our top 3 performers in last 3 months bar Cesc and Vearmalen
Who played worse on sunday then ? Apart from Almunia (obviously)!

Who played worse on sunday then ? Apart from Almunia (obviously)!
ClichyHenceNanis best peformance "ever" in his united shirt

Yeah Clichy had a poor game, got had by Nani a few times still. But i dont think there is n e defendin Denilson n e more. Hes gotta put more of an effort in for me cos when he does hes not bad.

Denilson has been there to get us back into a game countless times with his goals,Our worst performers Sunday1.Almunia2.Song3.Clichy4.Nasri5.Rosicky6.Arshavin7.Denilson8.Sagna9.Gallas10.Cesc11.Vermaelan

At least Denilson made an effort to cover for Song
But he didnt.Denilson and Almunia where as equally bad. Why am I even replying to tulse like he serious. Denilson got subbed for a reason.

No need for a massive breakdown, we were sh*t. We know all about shitmunia and denilshit.lol @ the f*ck*ng ref sprinting past denilson on the 3rd goal. New wenger love child, will probably start against chelsea.

Denilson has been there to get us back into a game countless times with his goals,Our worst performers Sunday1.Almunia2.Song3.Clichy4.Nasri5.Rosicky6.Arshavin7.Denilson8.Sagna9.Gallas10.Cesc11.Vermaelan
Good Ratings.Apart from Denilson should be up there with Almunia and Song!f*ck Denilson!

Denilsons half an error compared to Arshavins 4,Weigh up the odds, 1 v 4 and Arshavins better at his roleWhy are we so fixated with Denilson, blame Arshavin

How we gonna blame one player, I just hate Denilson and he was sh*t all game, at least Arsh is up for it, he might be a lil selfish but hes willing. Denilson is just sh*t! Tbf most of the team were sh*t, they got out played by a better team. The effort that united put in compared to us >>>>>>>>>>>>They were closing down past the half way line, we werent doin sh*t.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=73264&cc=5739Denilson stats, scored 3 times this season.Pitiful existence for the past three seasons too.