SWINE TOPIC

Uncle Man

i feel like we can have this mature discussion about consumption of pork products without slating each others religious or cultural beliefs?

let me know if you eat pig,how and why,if you dont how and why

and also let me know any rumours you have heard about pig to be bad,and any tips on any other animals being bad or good or watever

most of all,just really relax and have a great time posting

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

pork >>>_____

sausages, luncheon meat in sandwiches, bacon, pigs in blankets, sausage rolls

i love it all

infact i think imma make a bacon sandwich now

whats best, grill or fry?

i dont eat pig because i am gradually weening myself off of meat and as my father has never eaten it, that was the easiest starting point

if you are what you eat then i dont wish to be a dead animal.

put simply, the energy that it takes to digest dead meat exceeds the energy that the meat provides your body with, if that makes sense to you

im attempting to incorparate a more alkaline based diet into my system because thats a higher source of energy

I generally do not like Pork, it doesn't taste nice to me

Its really the worst of the meats

Chicken

Fish

Beef

Lamb

Pig

(In that order)

I don't refuse to eat it because of some misconceived self righteous ideal that I hold, guys will say Pork is dirty yet consume alcohol and all manner of chemical products.

But I don't f*ck with Swine tbh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_diet

The Okinawa diet is a nutrient-rich, low-calorie diet[1] from the indigenous people of the Ryūkyū Islands. In addition, a commercially promoted weight-loss diet (which bears the same name) has also been made based on this standard diet of the Islanders.

Life expectancy is 81.2 years on Okinawa, longest in the world.

f*ck YEAHHHHH

3039_MEDIUM.jpg

Generally, the traditional diet of the islanders is 20% lower in calories than the Japanese average and contains 300% of the green/yellow vegetables (particularly heavy on sweet potatoes). The Okinawan diet is low in fat and has only 25% of the sugar and 75% of the grains of the average Japanese dietary intake.[1] The traditional diet also includes a relatively small amount of fish (less than half a serving per day) and somewhat more in the way of soy and other legumes (6% of total caloric intake). With exception of pork, almost no meat is consumed; virtually no eggs or dairy products are consumed either.[3] Okinawans consume large quantities of pork.

Guest WAVESURFER

Yeah, I eat bacon, sausages, ham, black pudding, chorizo, salami, pepperoni, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, prosciutto, jamon serrano and ribs, but apart from that I don't f*ck with swine. It's a filthy animal, and my body is a temple.