SWINE TOPIC

Uncle Man

rasta from birth

never eaten pork, part from in haribo i guess :(

tasted a frazzle once, spat it out

i dont eat it because its a dietary requirement of my faith

for the same reason i eat no shell fish, no fish without scales

yeah but surely frazzles is just flavourings. same way walkers bacon dont actually have any pork in it

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rasta from birth

never eaten pork, part from in haribo i guess :(

tasted a frazzle once, spat it out

i dont eat it because its a dietary requirement of my faith

for the same reason i eat no shell fish, no fish without scales

yeah but surely frazzles is just flavourings. same way walkers bacon dont actually have any pork in it

yh true, still didnt taste nice

just want to say thanks and i hope evry 1 is having a great time in the topic so far

although i no longer feel strongly about loving pork,the pro pork lobby is winning the battle for my soul so far in this topic

then i hear a couple man slating chikcens now as well,this is interesting but please elaborate on yr reasons for thinking sh*t is fowl

one guy on road tells me social to eat chicken is a f*ckry and im thinking first they came for pork,now its chicken,some man saying certain seafood is bad news?

but wen ppl start to cuss beef and fish is wen i will have to draw an imaginary line in the sand and say enough

you will never prize a freshly fried piece of sirloin away from me sir

so if you want better quality all u need 2 do is pay a little bit extra, but people seem to be just shunning it altogether

youre wrong.

Eat Bacon every now and again, ribs when they are there, and some stewed pork rarely. Aside from that, don't really partake in it. Not really into to red meat that much anymore still. Pretty much just chicken and fish. Nothing to do with religious reasons or anything like it's disgusting, it's just I prefer those two and I can't remember exactly but I think I have heard red meat is unhealthier but that's not really a proper reason as I need to do my own research on it to come to a proper conclusion.

And I have always had a go at people that chat rubbish about pork and how pigs eat their own sh*t, which chickens do anyways, but I also point out to them if the reason that they don't eat swine is because they can eat their own sh*t, why do they eat vegatables considering they are grown in Manchester United champions of the world.. Not much to say after that from them.

I generally do not like Pork, it doesn't taste nice to me

Its really the worst of the meats

Chicken

Fish

Beef

Lamb

Pig

(In that order)

I don't refuse to eat it because of some misconceived self righteous ideal that I hold, guys will say Pork is dirty yet consume alcohol and all manner of chemical products.

But I don't f*ck with Swine tbh.

Do you only eat organic Chicken?

Because TBH this is not the case, have you seen what they pump chickens with? too much water content no real flavour.

The furtilisers they put in the ground to help fatten up cattle and sheep for quick produce is disgusting. Fish farms injecting the fish with colour to give you your pinky salmon etc. As fresh salmon does not look like the salmon you are buying in your local supermarket i actually feel sick when i look at what ppl are doing to our foods.

I do eat pork, rarely at home now because my partner does not eat pork what so ever, but he has had to sacrifice the fact i am craving bacon muffins and right now its about me. I have had pork chops etc and i do enjoy them when the cut is just right, Im not a sausage fan really only time i ever ate sausages was those wee willie winkies when i was younger and if im in scotland i occassionaly will get a battered sausage other than that i dont eat alot of pork. I only buy sirlon steaks and from a butcher so i can make sure its an 1inch and a half cut and its just perfect, the cuts on the meats in the supermarket are shamefull.

I agree with Liz though, i eat much more veg etc than i do meats i do eat alot of fresh fish too, and most of the veg i use is home grown. Such difference in the taste.

considering they are grown in Manchester United champions of the world.. Not much to say after that from them.

LOL

What was that word/phrase originally?

:lol: :lol:

Oh sh*t, didn't even clock that. I wrote M A N U R E (not in caps), so when you quoted me I was tihnking where the f*ck did you pull that from.