I will hopefully be running in the General Elections

Ashman

Good luck Ashman

at least your trying

God loves a trier

/

i strongly believe that the workings of the machinery of government should be taught at school

if everyone knew, then a wider variety of people would want to get into politics

you wouldnt think we lived in a democracy, a big part of why things happen all of a sudden is because joe blogg doesnt even know the power he has along with the rest of the public

frustrating sh*t

lol @ this being true. i will personally launch a campaign to expose you and your benefit stealing self.

i have every relevant picture saved, and i have all your pics and your hoescious ex wife's stuff you made back in the day about benefits

i also know for a fact that you both lied to the sun and to the benefits agency just to get extra benefits.

you scrounging scum.

george bush's family are power brokers and have connections you dumb c*nt, thinking u can try that sh*t over here with your best connection to anyone of merit being lady soverirgn

tha f*ck outta here. i dare you to run infact

lol @ this being true. i will personally launch a campaign to expose you and your benefit stealing self.

i have every relevant picture saved, and i have all your pics and your hoescious ex wife's stuff you made back in the day about benefits

i also know for a fact that you both lied to the sun and to the benefits agency just to get extra benefits.

you scrounging scum.

george bush's family are power brokers and have connections you dumb c*nt, thinking u can try that sh*t over here with your best connection to anyone of merit being lady soverirgn

lol @ this guy who sits at the top of a 188 going from Lewisham to Elephant in tracksuit bottoms and new era; acting like he is Wiley and is in fact older than me, only I have grown up and he is yet to!

:rolleyes:

Good luck Ashman

at least your trying

God loves a trier

/

i strongly believe that the workings of the machinery of government should be taught at school

if everyone knew, then a wider variety of people would want to get into politics

you wouldnt think we lived in a democracy, a big part of why things happen all of a sudden is because joe blogg doesnt even know the power he has along with the rest of the public

frustrating sh*t

Very true indeed.

Its alrite mate

What constituency you running for?

And whats your policies if you dont mind me asking

My policies are that of the Liberal Democrats but also, I aim to influence the council to retain property and offer social homes again to those in need. I wish to encourage and promote equality, diversity and multiculturalism as well as fighting to ensure OAPs are well looked after (as there has been so much neglect of recent)

The ward I will contest is still to be decided, but I can tell you that it will be one of three that has been offered to me by the MP.

you scrounging scum.

lol @ this guy who sits at the top of a 188 going from Lewisham to Elephant in tracksuit bottoms and new era; acting like he is Wiley and is in fact older than me, only I have grown up and he is yet to!

u have the brain of a 4yr old, thats all the growing you can attain. and ye i can still rock tracksuit bottoms and new era hats, cos im still me. not a f*ck*ng tramp dressed up in a suit in an attempt by a lame political party trying to "be in touch" with young people by putting forward a complete trout to add to the already full quota of puppets to breed for the future destruction of whats left of the country

you scrounging scum.

u have the brain of a 4yr old, thats all the growing you can attain. and ye i can still rock tracksuit bottoms and new era hats, cos im still me. not a f*ck*ng tramp dressed up in a suit in an attempt by a lame political party trying to "be in touch" with young people by putting forward a complete trout to add to the already full quota of puppets to breed for the future destruction of whats left of the country

Your New era cap and tracksuit bottoms are the only thing you have that is "in touch" with the younger people because lets face it, both your age and your attitude ain't doing you any justice.

you scrounging scum.

Your New era cap and tracksuit bottoms are the only thing you have that is "in touch" with the younger people because lets face it, both your age and your attitude ain't doing you any justice.

im 23, and i work with young people already. :arrow:

u cant even keep a wife, or your son and u wanna help run a council. sort out your priorities you d*ck.

you scrounging scum.

im 23, and i work with young people already. :arrow:

u cant even keep a wife, or your son and u wanna help run a council. sort out your priorities you d*ck.

If someone like you; disrespectful, rude and arrogant are actually working with young people, then it does not surprise me that many young people grow to be the same as you.

Do not hate me or become jealous due to my life experiences. As to you they may be negative, but to me they have all been positive as I am where I am supposed to be.

You have the cheek to say that I think like a 4 year old when you do not argue with valid premise as your inference is weak. But instead, you seek to destroy and ruin an individual due to your very own incompetence’s and upsets with the world. Honestly, stop crying about the objects around you and concentrate on the subject within you.

Do whatever you will, I have come a long way and have worked hard for my community. You will only look the fool in the end. Do not try to play politics with me, I am warning you. You under-estimate me. I am a free thinker whereas you are still bound to your limitations. Do what you like mate, end of the day, you are not real to me until you can think for yourself.