How Do You Tell A Girl

FreeMason

LOL durex do a minty one, but it stings like a motherf*cker and i dont think it has 'breath' freshening abilitieshow about u suggest gettin in a shower with her first or something
yeah i was thinking this but i always link her in the morningsand I assume she has a shower in the mornings wtf
Apparently not. Honesty is the the best policy, or at least it is in this case. If she's mature about it she'll take ur advice and sort it out but if she's anything like one of the two dumb bosh's who i told she'll say something stupid like ur d*ck smells. Never under estimate the predictablity of stupidity

Just tell her. She might have an infection or some sh*t. Just gonna have to say to her before hitting it that you need to tell her something and that usually you'd avoid telling her by just not talking to her anymore coz it's reeeally awkward but you like her so you're gonna try having the conversation and hope she can be mature about it. Hopefully she'll react well, if not then just duck out and tell her to enjoy her stank ass p*ssy.

Guest Triple XXX

just runrun as fast as you can away from pussyi dnt even care for tellin her i had one that gave me fish fingers n i just didnt go throughluckily we were in someone else's bathroom so used that as an excuse to just stop

TBH I'm so on point with hygiene when I know I'm gonna f*ck. Or anywhere else for that matter.Don't believe personally that anyone cannot realise that they smell bad.She must just not give a sh*t. Which is more worrying.
^^^^that, i cannot comprehend how people can be smelling, if u smell ur not doing life right. even if she sorts her pum out i garuntee shes failing in many other aspects of life. personal hygiene is like one of the most basic requirements, it comes just after keeping urself fed and watered. im actually getting angry, how can they smell. never encountered a smelly pum, im pretty sure i can guess which girls may have a smelly pum at about 100 yards just by looking at them. how r man even getting in situations wiv these wotless ho's.
  • Upvote 1

If she smells, she has an infection of some kind, not necessarily an STDThere really is no pleasant way to be told this unless its her BOYFRIEND that does it (it wouldnt be nice to hear but shed probably know you cared enough to..not care)Its something she needs to have sorted outIt doesn't mean she doesn't washSame with bad breathMost people who have bad breath (most, not all) have it because they have an infection in their mouth / cavaties, not simply because they don't brushYou can wash your teeth/p*ssy all you want but if theres an infection present you will have a smell.

you should know if you have an infectionits called being in tune with your health, if you are neglecting this then your whole system will deteriorate, run down internal structure and probably other aspects of your life are tooyou should be able to smell yourself before anyone else