Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francis Coquelin

Lol. Just lol

19 posts in this topic

Arsenal’s Under 18 League and Cup ‘double’ winning captain Jay Emmanuel-Thomas was arrested by police in the early hours of the morning. The versatile prospect failed to stop when signaled in his high performance £100,000 Mercedes McLaren in East London.Emmanuel-Thomas had the back window of his car smashed as officers attempted to gain entry. He was reportedly found alone inside and with only a provisional driving licence. Jay has been released but will report to Redbridge magistrates court on February 12. It is expected he will be found guilty of driving without a licence and failure to stop – both could result in a prison sentence.Jay only recently signed an extension to his contract and impressed on his first-team debut in the FA Cup against Stoke City recently. This came after he scored a terrific hat-trick for the Reserves a week previously. Any in-house punishment will be dealt with by the club in due course.

Arsenal’s Under 18 League and Cup ‘double’ winning captain Jay Emmanuel-Thomas was arrested by police in the early hours of the morning. The versatile prospect failed to stop when signaled in his high performance £100,000 Mercedes McLaren in East London.Emmanuel-Thomas had the back window of his car smashed as officers attempted to gain entry. He was reportedly found alone inside and with only a provisional driving licence. Jay has been released but will report to Redbridge magistrates court on February 12. It is expected he will be found guilty of driving without a licence and failure to stop – both could result in a prison sentence.Jay only recently signed an extension to his contract and impressed on his first-team debut in the FA Cup against Stoke City recently. This came after he scored a terrific hat-trick for the Reserves a week previously. Any in-house punishment will be dealt with by the club in due course.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOT.

how the f*ck has he got that car?mercedes mclaren lol this has to be fake

under 18 with a f*ckin McLaren?im hatin hard

Pretty sure you can't get a McLaren for 100k

You know I came in this thread three times was about to post and everytime I had to stop myself and say this cant be life...

having a £100 grand mercedes and goin to FREE raves in run down pubs in barking>someone needs to slap this guyneeds to get more seriouslooked good in reserves but first team is massive step away

you can't get a mercedes mclaren for less than 150kbut anyway i agree with what everyone else is saying

Pretty sure brand new Mercedes McLarens are near £300kApparently he's always around and about in the endz like he's not a professional footballer.Out late on road day before training and that.

Apparently he's always around and about in the endz like he's not a professional footballer.Out late on road day before training and that.
dont even know why this had me bennin this hard :D source though?

JETplayin in a djs vs ravers gamehttp://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=460188955076&ref=nfis this guy a pro?

Arsene: So remind, how did you get injured?JET: I was fannying about like a c*nt with a bunch of other cunts with their wifeys/baby mothers/cunts and a c*nt with a cameraArsene: :D:D

certain guys dont understand when you got that much money....you have to leave the hoodhes gonna f*ck around and get extorted/ robbed/ shot/ killedhappens alot to sportsmen in america such as basketball & american footballsmfh

SMH some bitter guys up in here. Just let the guy live his life.