New Shyne!!!

Platinum50

DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL THEM RODNEY PRICE OWNS THIS BEAT!!!!

/

Wtf happened to shyne's voice for real.

/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJxl3iZjlJA

I was pissed the f*ck off when I heard this. Bug riddim is one of those "Please do not touch" riddims, especially if it isnt used properly

• 2 weeks later...
Multiple sources have confirmed to me that Shyne Po has signed a 7-figure deal with Def Jam.

This ends a bidding war that had industry bigwigs vying for Shyne’s attention, flying to Belize, calling and courting, ever since the Brooklyn emcee was released from prison and deported to Belize back in October.

For Shyne to turn down hard-court pressure from Jimmy Iovine/Dr.Dre and others and instead join LA Reid back at his last known recording-residence actually seems like an inevitable move….because I’ve been hearing that Shyne has been pow-wowing with veteran manager Kyambo “HipHop” Joshua for a while now. Joshua and his HipHopSince1978 partners, Gee Roberson, also manage Lil Wayne, Drake, Young Jeezy and more. Meanwhile, my old friend Al Branch is both a partner in HipHopSince1978 and a high-level exec at Def Jam…see how that works? Synergy! Now there have been recent reports of new label-wide pressures, but with this team in place, Shyne is in good hands.

This sh*t wont be included on the album

Unless Def Jam have heard some mind blowing music to bring everyone back to hip hop and take the focus of the south competely (said for effect before the anti-brigade come out chatting sh*t), 7 figure deal is way too much money, especially in these times for someone who may not be allowed to tour his "home" territory.

I read on Hip Hop DX that theyre saying he'll work in London. Who wants to bet against Tanna gassin about getting him on a track lol

He hasn't recorded music, his buzz still lives in NYC to get that kinda deal. Def Jam had first refusal anyway.

He is coming to London, came here last month but got turned away cos he tried to fly in on a NYC upstate prison I.D. SMH. and if he moves with anyone from here it would be S.A.S, as they actually know him and share numerous friends of friends, including a room inmate with Shyne for years.

TF use all your powers at hand to make sure he looses the cookie monster voice

:lol:

/

shyne could still do ok numbers 4 today's climate cos of the hype around him, that's why he's been signed, it aint cos of his music that's for sure

/

c/s brisco's earlier comment to an extent, people just got gassed cos he sounded similar to BIGGIE