asians dont rate black

Supermalt

u kno what thinkin about it i do remember seein a couple white girls in saris etc in the midlands

some a dem that go out with asian men do the whole culture thing aswell

I'm actually trying to find some Jeremy Kyle episode of this exact type of person

having no luck though.

I woudn't b surprised if sed chicks fell in love wit an asian and were then forced 2 convert and assume asian culture and tradition

Basically the jist of it when I've come across it up here.

lol at the white girl sporting a sari in the shop buying a bottle of JD and asking the shop keeper to wrap it in newspaper.

Guest luckstar

you know wah jas1992 you are some wasted white boy

yet you would never say a word against black people... i see straight through you ... youa re one of those beg boys....

you lot hate the middle class indians but they make MONEY...

you lot have NERVE callin them white beggers... when i see 50% of jamos are breedni with a white woman washin the skin colour out of themselves tryin 2 please massa.... its a bit obvious who begs who...

see the problem is im a new type of afghan... i say sh*t back that the blacks wont hear from the average brown guy and it hurts them i suppose.

thats what im seeing here - the backlash was severe loll

This is just evidence on how flawed human beings are

When Afgoon says some sh*t about black people the NATURAL reaction and retaliation is to label him a "paki"

f*ck this world

come on g that poster who said that is a level 2 stupid f*cking prick.

Doesnt matter

My feelings are hurt

lol@ being new breed. ur just a pissed refugee trying to find his way and are pissed that black people have it better than you

trying to use asians to get back at black people. asians dont even care about you either.

ur jus one step up from being a f*ck*ng mongol. if not for bin laden we wdnt even know u existed

klook supermalt i gta spelll it out 4 u

id say the black community in general has underachieved horribly in compariision to the asians and are horribly jelous and aggresive to the docile asians...

thats point 1..

point 2.. ye there are a few asian beggers who try 2 suck up 2 black people... but then there are whites who beg black people.. whites who want 2 be asian.... asians who want 2 be white...

the problem with black people is they fail to see other peoples humanity and dont care about others cultures

and on aisan girls... an DECENT asian girl wouldnt ever give any time to a black guy FACT.... in fact any asian girl who has gone out with a black guy to me a slut who deserves no respect...

i like black peoplle tho but i admit freeely to being racist and choosy about which black people i associate with..

now bring the hate /joe daki comments/ bud bud ding ding 2.99 / paki shop insults

swear down, dont know any white guy that wants to be asian tbh.

asians do beg it.

it was a decent effort

but it wasn't really to the standard i've come to expect from afgoon

was anticipating the asian version of 'rivers of blood'

yur referring to that long winded dribble of a speach made by that conservative guy

something powell

enoch powell

thats the one

/

i dn't like the way u said that, it was drenched in arrogance and dissaproval

as if to say i should know who he is

is he your hero?

are u white by any chance?

are you on any medication for this paranoia?

i was trying to bait u into one of yur race inspired rants of indignation

it was done poorly

i apologise for wasting your time and mine