Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulse Hill

Arsenal Board To Refurbish The Club From Next Year After Failed Maintanence

24 posts in this topic

Cesc Fabregas reportedly decided after Sunday's defeat to Manchester United that he will return to Barcelona this summer.Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo claim - under a story headlined 'Bye Bye Arsenal' - that Fabregas has told friends that six seasons at Arsenal is enough and he will push through a transfer this summer.They suggest that he will personally ensure he leaves this summer rather than leave the matter in the hands of his agent Darren Dein.The major stumbling block will be the fee, with Barcelona willing to pay £35m and Arsenal looking for closer to £44m.Fabregas was devastated after the defeat to Manchester United, saying: "I'm not going to lie to myself. Chelsea were better than us, Manchester United have been better than us."It's something we have to think about and make sure it doesn't happen again."We have to be positive. It's very easy to say we lost to Manchester United and to get down. That would be crazy. We have to be strong."I felt very well but when you find yourself 2-0 or 3-0 down, it's difficult."Even Lionel Messi would struggle to do anything."

if this is true i wonder what wenger is going to do. hes spent 5 years building an entire team around him.

Barcelona got presidential elections coming up so this story will run and run and run and run. All of whom have promised they will get him, none of which will deliver. It's all bull crap!

If you was in his position I'm sure you'd think about leaving aswell

If he was smart, he wouldn't want to leave anytime soon.

Cesc should leave a.s.a.pwenger dont deserve him

Lol. This cant be life. Arsenal fans, smh.

takin cesc for granted, like he wants to be playing next to denilshit watching nani skank the team i'd want to leave too seeing as AW dont wanna bring in quality players

If he was smart, he wouldn't want to leave anytime soon.
tbh

Hes not gonna start over Xavi or Iniesta.+If Ronaldo worth 80 Cesc must be worth around 50-60...

One thing I've never understood about Fabregas' contract it was a 8 year deal. But 5 of which were fixed and the other 3 are a option. I assume its a option for Arsenal to extend it rather than the other way round, cos that would mean he out of contract in 2011.If my assumption is right then he leaving 2013.If my assumption is wrong then he leaving this summer.

"nobody is bigger than the team"If he does go then so be it, it will hurt my soul but what more to do?There will be others....also lol @ aybody saying RvP will goseen

fabregas would get a game at any team in the world hes a fukin worldbeater alongside denilson/eboue/diaby etc

fabregas would get a game at any team in the world hes a fukin worldbeater alongside denilson/eboue/diaby etc
Hes not better then Xavi or IniestaThis is a path you do not want to go down so please dont brah

Bait you're a YAYA or KEITA fan, dont say you rate Iniesta or Xavi, we know ur secret

i dont give a sh*t brother he would play at barcatthey would change there whole structure if necessary

Bait you're a YAYA or KEITA fan, dont say you rate Iniesta or Xavi, we know ur secret
shullup faggitshit teamno trophys since 05bwahaahahahahahahah

i dont give a sh*t brother he would play at barcatthey would change there whole structure if necessary
:sIf Fabregas signed for Barca beg you drop their starting 11 please safe kool

Hows ur darg Denilson doing?

do i look like pep guardiolaat the end of the day for barca to buy him back is embarassing for themplus they wont get him cheapso he will playtryna take man for alex hleb

do i look like pep guardiolaat the end of the day for barca to buy him back is embarassing for themplus they wont get him cheapso he will playtryna take man for alex hleb
They have to have a GKThey need 4 defendersThey need a holding manIbra, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all have to startOnly option is putting Iniesta on the left and playing Cesc in the middle, and dropping Henry, which will make them less dynamic going forward